Nicolas Cage's 'Drive Angry' to Feature 'Body Parts Flying'
Michael De Luca recently had a chat with Collider to talk about some of his upcoming projects. One of the movies which was discussed is "Drive Angry" starring Nicolas Cage. When asked about what can be expected from the film, the producer said, "Car parts and body parts flying at you in 3-D."
Additionally, the filmmaker confirmed that he plans to make it a hard-R movie and to have some fun with the film as what was done to "My Bloody Valentine 3-D". "Well, of course these are the writers and the same directors of My Bloody Valentine, so it's designed to," the 63-year-old told Collider.
"Drive Angry" will follow Nicolas Cage's Milton who has to chase the people who murdered his daughter and kidnapped her baby within three days before they sacrifice his infant granddaughter beneath a full moon. To be directed by Patrick Lussier, it has March start date for February 11, 2011 release schedule.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed