Nicolas Cage's 'Drive Angry' to Feature 'Body Parts Flying'
Michael De Luca recently had a chat with Collider to talk about some of his upcoming projects. One of the movies which was discussed is "Drive Angry" starring Nicolas Cage. When asked about what can be expected from the film, the producer said, "Car parts and body parts flying at you in 3-D."
Additionally, the filmmaker confirmed that he plans to make it a hard-R movie and to have some fun with the film as what was done to "My Bloody Valentine 3-D". "Well, of course these are the writers and the same directors of My Bloody Valentine, so it's designed to," the 63-year-old told Collider.
"Drive Angry" will follow Nicolas Cage's Milton who has to chase the people who murdered his daughter and kidnapped her baby within three days before they sacrifice his infant granddaughter beneath a full moon. To be directed by Patrick Lussier, it has March start date for February 11, 2011 release schedule.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal