Nicolas Cage's 'Drive Angry' to Feature 'Body Parts Flying'
Michael De Luca recently had a chat with Collider to talk about some of his upcoming projects. One of the movies which was discussed is "Drive Angry" starring Nicolas Cage. When asked about what can be expected from the film, the producer said, "Car parts and body parts flying at you in 3-D."
Additionally, the filmmaker confirmed that he plans to make it a hard-R movie and to have some fun with the film as what was done to "My Bloody Valentine 3-D". "Well, of course these are the writers and the same directors of My Bloody Valentine, so it's designed to," the 63-year-old told Collider.
"Drive Angry" will follow Nicolas Cage's Milton who has to chase the people who murdered his daughter and kidnapped her baby within three days before they sacrifice his infant granddaughter beneath a full moon. To be directed by Patrick Lussier, it has March start date for February 11, 2011 release schedule.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie