Nicolas Cage's 'Drive Angry' to Feature 'Body Parts Flying'
Michael De Luca recently had a chat with Collider to talk about some of his upcoming projects. One of the movies which was discussed is "Drive Angry" starring Nicolas Cage. When asked about what can be expected from the film, the producer said, "Car parts and body parts flying at you in 3-D."
Additionally, the filmmaker confirmed that he plans to make it a hard-R movie and to have some fun with the film as what was done to "My Bloody Valentine 3-D". "Well, of course these are the writers and the same directors of My Bloody Valentine, so it's designed to," the 63-year-old told Collider.
"Drive Angry" will follow Nicolas Cage's Milton who has to chase the people who murdered his daughter and kidnapped her baby within three days before they sacrifice his infant granddaughter beneath a full moon. To be directed by Patrick Lussier, it has March start date for February 11, 2011 release schedule.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?