Nicolas Cage's 'Drive Angry' to Feature 'Body Parts Flying'
Michael De Luca recently had a chat with Collider to talk about some of his upcoming projects. One of the movies which was discussed is "Drive Angry" starring Nicolas Cage. When asked about what can be expected from the film, the producer said, "Car parts and body parts flying at you in 3-D."
Additionally, the filmmaker confirmed that he plans to make it a hard-R movie and to have some fun with the film as what was done to "My Bloody Valentine 3-D". "Well, of course these are the writers and the same directors of My Bloody Valentine, so it's designed to," the 63-year-old told Collider.
"Drive Angry" will follow Nicolas Cage's Milton who has to chase the people who murdered his daughter and kidnapped her baby within three days before they sacrifice his infant granddaughter beneath a full moon. To be directed by Patrick Lussier, it has March start date for February 11, 2011 release schedule.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?