'American Idol' Creator Seeks Talented Teenagers to Create New Boyband
Spice Girls founder and "American Idol" creator Simon Fuller has teamed up with Jamie King and Perez Hilton to look for talented boys and create "The Boyband for the Next Generation". They are inviting teenagers between 13 and 21 years old to audition for the online talent search.
Perez said they will choose "the best, brightest and boldest" boys to make girls out there screaming. He stated, "This is a boy band unlike any other before. ALL of the members will sing. ALL of the members will dance."
A mastermind behind Madonna, Britney Spears and Rihanna's tours, Jamie promised "a full-throttle, high-octane boy band." He explained the group will have talent to "create spectacle, both musically and physically, with kick-ass dance moves, amazing voices and mind-blowing concert skills."
Simon, furthermore, hopes the upcoming band will make name both domestically and internationally. "With Jamie and Perez at the helm we have a real focus on what we are looking for. Together we will do everything to ensure that whoever is discovered becomes one of the most successful groups in recent years," he gushed.
Submission will be closed on March 3. More info about this audition can be found on BoyBandSearch official site.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season