'American Idol' Creator Seeks Talented Teenagers to Create New Boyband
Spice Girls founder and "American Idol" creator Simon Fuller has teamed up with Jamie King and Perez Hilton to look for talented boys and create "The Boyband for the Next Generation". They are inviting teenagers between 13 and 21 years old to audition for the online talent search.
Perez said they will choose "the best, brightest and boldest" boys to make girls out there screaming. He stated, "This is a boy band unlike any other before. ALL of the members will sing. ALL of the members will dance."
A mastermind behind Madonna, Britney Spears and Rihanna's tours, Jamie promised "a full-throttle, high-octane boy band." He explained the group will have talent to "create spectacle, both musically and physically, with kick-ass dance moves, amazing voices and mind-blowing concert skills."
Simon, furthermore, hopes the upcoming band will make name both domestically and internationally. "With Jamie and Perez at the helm we have a real focus on what we are looking for. Together we will do everything to ensure that whoever is discovered becomes one of the most successful groups in recent years," he gushed.
Submission will be closed on March 3. More info about this audition can be found on BoyBandSearch official site.
More American Idol News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs