'American Idol' Creator Seeks Talented Teenagers to Create New Boyband
Spice Girls founder and "American Idol" creator Simon Fuller has teamed up with Jamie King and Perez Hilton to look for talented boys and create "The Boyband for the Next Generation". They are inviting teenagers between 13 and 21 years old to audition for the online talent search.
Perez said they will choose "the best, brightest and boldest" boys to make girls out there screaming. He stated, "This is a boy band unlike any other before. ALL of the members will sing. ALL of the members will dance."
A mastermind behind Madonna, Britney Spears and Rihanna's tours, Jamie promised "a full-throttle, high-octane boy band." He explained the group will have talent to "create spectacle, both musically and physically, with kick-ass dance moves, amazing voices and mind-blowing concert skills."
Simon, furthermore, hopes the upcoming band will make name both domestically and internationally. "With Jamie and Perez at the helm we have a real focus on what we are looking for. Together we will do everything to ensure that whoever is discovered becomes one of the most successful groups in recent years," he gushed.
Submission will be closed on March 3. More info about this audition can be found on BoyBandSearch official site.
More American Idol News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son