'American Idol' Creator Seeks Talented Teenagers to Create New Boyband
Spice Girls founder and "American Idol" creator Simon Fuller has teamed up with Jamie King and Perez Hilton to look for talented boys and create "The Boyband for the Next Generation". They are inviting teenagers between 13 and 21 years old to audition for the online talent search.
Perez said they will choose "the best, brightest and boldest" boys to make girls out there screaming. He stated, "This is a boy band unlike any other before. ALL of the members will sing. ALL of the members will dance."
A mastermind behind Madonna, Britney Spears and Rihanna's tours, Jamie promised "a full-throttle, high-octane boy band." He explained the group will have talent to "create spectacle, both musically and physically, with kick-ass dance moves, amazing voices and mind-blowing concert skills."
Simon, furthermore, hopes the upcoming band will make name both domestically and internationally. "With Jamie and Perez at the helm we have a real focus on what we are looking for. Together we will do everything to ensure that whoever is discovered becomes one of the most successful groups in recent years," he gushed.
Submission will be closed on March 3. More info about this audition can be found on BoyBandSearch official site.
More American Idol News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage