Backstreet Boys' A.J. McLean Gets Help From JC Chasez in Solo Debut
A.J. McLean has a solo studio project called "Have It All" in the works and he receives helping hands from fellow musician JC Chasez. The former NSYNC's member writes McLean's first single called "Teenage Wildlife".
For its accompanying video meanwhile, the Backstreet Boys' member said he has acclaimed choreographer Wade Robson on the directing seat. "Wade Robson's doing the video. He's also choreographing it," he told MTV. "It's his directorial debut, so it's gonna be awesome."
"I don't want to give too much away about the video because it's definitely out-there, but I can say this much to you: It's gonna be me in a club with a bunch of animals - not actual animals, but that's why it's going to be interesting."
"Have It All" is promised to be released later this year with OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder involved in the making. When explaining what to expect from the album, McLean said, "It's kind of a cross between a little bit of rock and funk and a little bit of dance. It's a well-rounded record. I'm really proud of it and I've been working on it for almost five years. It's going to be a great, great record."
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech