Backstreet Boys' A.J. McLean Gets Help From JC Chasez in Solo Debut
A.J. McLean has a solo studio project called "Have It All" in the works and he receives helping hands from fellow musician JC Chasez. The former NSYNC's member writes McLean's first single called "Teenage Wildlife".
For its accompanying video meanwhile, the Backstreet Boys' member said he has acclaimed choreographer Wade Robson on the directing seat. "Wade Robson's doing the video. He's also choreographing it," he told MTV. "It's his directorial debut, so it's gonna be awesome."
"I don't want to give too much away about the video because it's definitely out-there, but I can say this much to you: It's gonna be me in a club with a bunch of animals - not actual animals, but that's why it's going to be interesting."
"Have It All" is promised to be released later this year with OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder involved in the making. When explaining what to expect from the album, McLean said, "It's kind of a cross between a little bit of rock and funk and a little bit of dance. It's a well-rounded record. I'm really proud of it and I've been working on it for almost five years. It's going to be a great, great record."
More Backstreet Boys News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist