Backstreet Boys' A.J. McLean Gets Help From JC Chasez in Solo Debut
A.J. McLean has a solo studio project called "Have It All" in the works and he receives helping hands from fellow musician JC Chasez. The former NSYNC's member writes McLean's first single called "Teenage Wildlife".
For its accompanying video meanwhile, the Backstreet Boys' member said he has acclaimed choreographer Wade Robson on the directing seat. "Wade Robson's doing the video. He's also choreographing it," he told MTV. "It's his directorial debut, so it's gonna be awesome."
"I don't want to give too much away about the video because it's definitely out-there, but I can say this much to you: It's gonna be me in a club with a bunch of animals - not actual animals, but that's why it's going to be interesting."
"Have It All" is promised to be released later this year with OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder involved in the making. When explaining what to expect from the album, McLean said, "It's kind of a cross between a little bit of rock and funk and a little bit of dance. It's a well-rounded record. I'm really proud of it and I've been working on it for almost five years. It's going to be a great, great record."
More Backstreet Boys News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed