'House M.D.' Welcomes Back Jennifer Morrison
Jennifer Morrison's absence from "House M.D." is apparently short-lived. The actress is set to come back to the series after her character Cameron was written off the show because Cameron hits a blockage in the storyline when her husband Chase was involved in a medical scandal and she disapproved it.
EW's Michael Ausiello said how Cameron will jump back into the frame is still kept a secret because it involves a major storyline. One thing known to share is "You will see Cameron again on House before the end of the season," a source told Ausiello.
The possibility of Morrison coming back actually had been hinted by Executive Producer David Shore last year. He said, "Dr Chase is going to face a consequence from his actions, and Jennifer will be leaving for a while as a result. I don't want to deny or diminish that, but I also don't want to act like this is the end."
After she was released temporary from the commitment to "House", Morrison signed up for the Broadway revival of "The Miracle Worker" as Helen Keller's mother Kat. It will be previewed for the first time at Square Theatre on February 12 toward an official opening on March 3.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease