'House M.D.' Welcomes Back Jennifer Morrison
Jennifer Morrison's absence from "House M.D." is apparently short-lived. The actress is set to come back to the series after her character Cameron was written off the show because Cameron hits a blockage in the storyline when her husband Chase was involved in a medical scandal and she disapproved it.
EW's Michael Ausiello said how Cameron will jump back into the frame is still kept a secret because it involves a major storyline. One thing known to share is "You will see Cameron again on House before the end of the season," a source told Ausiello.
The possibility of Morrison coming back actually had been hinted by Executive Producer David Shore last year. He said, "Dr Chase is going to face a consequence from his actions, and Jennifer will be leaving for a while as a result. I don't want to deny or diminish that, but I also don't want to act like this is the end."
After she was released temporary from the commitment to "House", Morrison signed up for the Broadway revival of "The Miracle Worker" as Helen Keller's mother Kat. It will be previewed for the first time at Square Theatre on February 12 toward an official opening on March 3.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die