Sneak Peek to James Purefoy's 'Ironclad' Found
A look at action adventure movie "Ironclad" has been shared in a new sneak peek for the film. Debuted while the film is still being shot, the video hints how intense the film will be by highlighting the battle scenes.
Based on a legendary story, "Ironclad" is set in 13th century England and tells the story of a formidable Knight Templar named Marshall. Joined by his "Magnificent Seven", they defend historic Rochester Castle against the tyrant, King John, and his mercenary army.
James Purefoy plays the major character opposite Paul Giamatti who tackles the role of King John. The film additionally has Robert Carlyle, Bob Hoskins and William Moseley among the cast ensemble. Directed by Jonathan English, the movie is currently in production in Wales. It is planned to be premiered in 2010, but no exact release date has been set.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video