Sneak Peek to James Purefoy's 'Ironclad' Found
A look at action adventure movie "Ironclad" has been shared in a new sneak peek for the film. Debuted while the film is still being shot, the video hints how intense the film will be by highlighting the battle scenes.
Based on a legendary story, "Ironclad" is set in 13th century England and tells the story of a formidable Knight Templar named Marshall. Joined by his "Magnificent Seven", they defend historic Rochester Castle against the tyrant, King John, and his mercenary army.
James Purefoy plays the major character opposite Paul Giamatti who tackles the role of King John. The film additionally has Robert Carlyle, Bob Hoskins and William Moseley among the cast ensemble. Directed by Jonathan English, the movie is currently in production in Wales. It is planned to be premiered in 2010, but no exact release date has been set.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked