Sneak Peek to James Purefoy's 'Ironclad' Found
A look at action adventure movie "Ironclad" has been shared in a new sneak peek for the film. Debuted while the film is still being shot, the video hints how intense the film will be by highlighting the battle scenes.
Based on a legendary story, "Ironclad" is set in 13th century England and tells the story of a formidable Knight Templar named Marshall. Joined by his "Magnificent Seven", they defend historic Rochester Castle against the tyrant, King John, and his mercenary army.
James Purefoy plays the major character opposite Paul Giamatti who tackles the role of King John. The film additionally has Robert Carlyle, Bob Hoskins and William Moseley among the cast ensemble. Directed by Jonathan English, the movie is currently in production in Wales. It is planned to be premiered in 2010, but no exact release date has been set.
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince