Jonas Brothers and Ke$ha to Present Awards at 2010 Grammys
Less than a month before the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards is kicked off, several stars confirmed to present trophies at the annual event are announced. Jonas Brothers and Ke$ha are the latest artists booked to announce winners of the big night in the music industry.
Joining them in the presenters line-up are rapper LL Cool J, who hosted the nominations concert earlier this month, and jazz singer Norah Jones, who gets Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals nomination this year for her duet with Willie Nelson on "Baby, It's Cold Outside". Carlos Santana will also attend the show as a presenter.
2010 Grammy Awards will be aired live on CBS from Staples Center in Los Angeles on January 31. Lady GaGa, Pink, Dave Matthews Band, Zac Brown Band, Green Day, Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles, Maxwell and Bon Jovi are tapped to perform.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics