Jonas Brothers and Ke$ha to Present Awards at 2010 Grammys
Less than a month before the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards is kicked off, several stars confirmed to present trophies at the annual event are announced. Jonas Brothers and Ke$ha are the latest artists booked to announce winners of the big night in the music industry.
Joining them in the presenters line-up are rapper LL Cool J, who hosted the nominations concert earlier this month, and jazz singer Norah Jones, who gets Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals nomination this year for her duet with Willie Nelson on "Baby, It's Cold Outside". Carlos Santana will also attend the show as a presenter.
2010 Grammy Awards will be aired live on CBS from Staples Center in Los Angeles on January 31. Lady GaGa, Pink, Dave Matthews Band, Zac Brown Band, Green Day, Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles, Maxwell and Bon Jovi are tapped to perform.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters