Jonas Brothers and Ke$ha to Present Awards at 2010 Grammys
Less than a month before the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards is kicked off, several stars confirmed to present trophies at the annual event are announced. Jonas Brothers and Ke$ha are the latest artists booked to announce winners of the big night in the music industry.
Joining them in the presenters line-up are rapper LL Cool J, who hosted the nominations concert earlier this month, and jazz singer Norah Jones, who gets Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals nomination this year for her duet with Willie Nelson on "Baby, It's Cold Outside". Carlos Santana will also attend the show as a presenter.
2010 Grammy Awards will be aired live on CBS from Staples Center in Los Angeles on January 31. Lady GaGa, Pink, Dave Matthews Band, Zac Brown Band, Green Day, Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles, Maxwell and Bon Jovi are tapped to perform.
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip