Jonas Brothers and Ke$ha to Present Awards at 2010 Grammys
Less than a month before the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards is kicked off, several stars confirmed to present trophies at the annual event are announced. Jonas Brothers and Ke$ha are the latest artists booked to announce winners of the big night in the music industry.
Joining them in the presenters line-up are rapper LL Cool J, who hosted the nominations concert earlier this month, and jazz singer Norah Jones, who gets Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals nomination this year for her duet with Willie Nelson on "Baby, It's Cold Outside". Carlos Santana will also attend the show as a presenter.
2010 Grammy Awards will be aired live on CBS from Staples Center in Los Angeles on January 31. Lady GaGa, Pink, Dave Matthews Band, Zac Brown Band, Green Day, Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles, Maxwell and Bon Jovi are tapped to perform.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama