Jonas Brothers and Ke$ha to Present Awards at 2010 Grammys
Less than a month before the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards is kicked off, several stars confirmed to present trophies at the annual event are announced. Jonas Brothers and Ke$ha are the latest artists booked to announce winners of the big night in the music industry.
Joining them in the presenters line-up are rapper LL Cool J, who hosted the nominations concert earlier this month, and jazz singer Norah Jones, who gets Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals nomination this year for her duet with Willie Nelson on "Baby, It's Cold Outside". Carlos Santana will also attend the show as a presenter.
2010 Grammy Awards will be aired live on CBS from Staples Center in Los Angeles on January 31. Lady GaGa, Pink, Dave Matthews Band, Zac Brown Band, Green Day, Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles, Maxwell and Bon Jovi are tapped to perform.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman