New Clip From 'One Tree Hill' January Return
Before "One Tree Hill" is back on screen after a Winter hiatus, The CW releases a sneak peek clip to reveal how some things are still not resolved. The clip focuses on Brooke and Julian trying to save their relationship after a 6-week break but things are not easy when they talk about Alex and Alexander.
The last time the couple was seen together was in the Fall episode where Brooke struggled to accept Julian's reaction when Alex underwent another crisis. Alex attempted suicide when Julian refused to come for her during a meltdown. And during the same time, Brooke got closer to Alexander, a former surfer who switches career to a young mogul.
When the show returns on January 18, a post-rehab Alex tries to make amends with herself and the people she's let down. Also, the Scott family joins Haley on the last leg of her tour and Clay and Quinn try to figure out how to move forward after his public declaration of love.
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra