New Clip From 'One Tree Hill' January Return
Before "One Tree Hill" is back on screen after a Winter hiatus, The CW releases a sneak peek clip to reveal how some things are still not resolved. The clip focuses on Brooke and Julian trying to save their relationship after a 6-week break but things are not easy when they talk about Alex and Alexander.
The last time the couple was seen together was in the Fall episode where Brooke struggled to accept Julian's reaction when Alex underwent another crisis. Alex attempted suicide when Julian refused to come for her during a meltdown. And during the same time, Brooke got closer to Alexander, a former surfer who switches career to a young mogul.
When the show returns on January 18, a post-rehab Alex tries to make amends with herself and the people she's let down. Also, the Scott family joins Haley on the last leg of her tour and Clay and Quinn try to figure out how to move forward after his public declaration of love.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says