New Clip From 'One Tree Hill' January Return
Before "One Tree Hill" is back on screen after a Winter hiatus, The CW releases a sneak peek clip to reveal how some things are still not resolved. The clip focuses on Brooke and Julian trying to save their relationship after a 6-week break but things are not easy when they talk about Alex and Alexander.
The last time the couple was seen together was in the Fall episode where Brooke struggled to accept Julian's reaction when Alex underwent another crisis. Alex attempted suicide when Julian refused to come for her during a meltdown. And during the same time, Brooke got closer to Alexander, a former surfer who switches career to a young mogul.
When the show returns on January 18, a post-rehab Alex tries to make amends with herself and the people she's let down. Also, the Scott family joins Haley on the last leg of her tour and Clay and Quinn try to figure out how to move forward after his public declaration of love.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'