New Clip From 'One Tree Hill' January Return
Before "One Tree Hill" is back on screen after a Winter hiatus, The CW releases a sneak peek clip to reveal how some things are still not resolved. The clip focuses on Brooke and Julian trying to save their relationship after a 6-week break but things are not easy when they talk about Alex and Alexander.
The last time the couple was seen together was in the Fall episode where Brooke struggled to accept Julian's reaction when Alex underwent another crisis. Alex attempted suicide when Julian refused to come for her during a meltdown. And during the same time, Brooke got closer to Alexander, a former surfer who switches career to a young mogul.
When the show returns on January 18, a post-rehab Alex tries to make amends with herself and the people she's let down. Also, the Scott family joins Haley on the last leg of her tour and Clay and Quinn try to figure out how to move forward after his public declaration of love.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels