New Clip From 'One Tree Hill' January Return
Before "One Tree Hill" is back on screen after a Winter hiatus, The CW releases a sneak peek clip to reveal how some things are still not resolved. The clip focuses on Brooke and Julian trying to save their relationship after a 6-week break but things are not easy when they talk about Alex and Alexander.
The last time the couple was seen together was in the Fall episode where Brooke struggled to accept Julian's reaction when Alex underwent another crisis. Alex attempted suicide when Julian refused to come for her during a meltdown. And during the same time, Brooke got closer to Alexander, a former surfer who switches career to a young mogul.
When the show returns on January 18, a post-rehab Alex tries to make amends with herself and the people she's let down. Also, the Scott family joins Haley on the last leg of her tour and Clay and Quinn try to figure out how to move forward after his public declaration of love.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'