President Obama on Tiger Woods' Multiple Affair
The scrutiny over Tiger Woods' cheating scandal has not died down and even the U.S. President took time to have a word about it. Barack Obama who met the golfer in April last year said that Woods can absolutely be rehabilitated although he's been accused of infidelity with more than 9 women.
"I don't want to comment on his personal relationship with his wife and family, but I'm a strong believer that anybody can look within themselves, find their flaws and fix them," Obama told the newest issue of People. Obama added he is sure Woods feels "terrible" of what happened and is confident that he would "put his life back together again."
The latest development in Woods' story suggests that the golf ace has checked himself into a sex-addiction rehab in Cape Town, South Africa. Per The Sun, Woods is on a strict six-week program which costs 5,000 pounds a week.
"Celebrity spotters heard he flew into Cape Town between Christmas and New Year. He was apparently seen at the airport then went straight to Montrose Place for treatment," a source claimed. The area was in fact surrounded by two security firms as of Tuesday, January 12.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'