President Obama on Tiger Woods' Multiple Affair
The scrutiny over Tiger Woods' cheating scandal has not died down and even the U.S. President took time to have a word about it. Barack Obama who met the golfer in April last year said that Woods can absolutely be rehabilitated although he's been accused of infidelity with more than 9 women.
"I don't want to comment on his personal relationship with his wife and family, but I'm a strong believer that anybody can look within themselves, find their flaws and fix them," Obama told the newest issue of People. Obama added he is sure Woods feels "terrible" of what happened and is confident that he would "put his life back together again."
The latest development in Woods' story suggests that the golf ace has checked himself into a sex-addiction rehab in Cape Town, South Africa. Per The Sun, Woods is on a strict six-week program which costs 5,000 pounds a week.
"Celebrity spotters heard he flew into Cape Town between Christmas and New Year. He was apparently seen at the airport then went straight to Montrose Place for treatment," a source claimed. The area was in fact surrounded by two security firms as of Tuesday, January 12.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift