Michael C. Hall in Remission After Battling Cancer
Like thousands of people in the world, Michael C. Hall is vulnerable to cancer. The star of Showtime's "Dexter" said on Wednesday, January 13 that he was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma which is a treatable and curable condition.
Through his spokesman Craig Bankey, he released a statement, "I feel fortunate to have been diagnosed with an imminently treatable and curable condition, and I thank my doctors and nurses for their expertise and care." Hall is almost finished with the treatment in Los Angeles and the disease is in remission.
In fact, Hall is ready to walk down the red carpet of Golden Globes on Sunday, January 17 with his wife Jennifer Carpenter. The show where they co-star, "Dexter", is nominated for three, including the one of Hall. He also plans to go out on Saturday, January 23 to attend SAG Awards where "Dexter" is also up for three.
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups