Michael C. Hall in Remission After Battling Cancer
Like thousands of people in the world, Michael C. Hall is vulnerable to cancer. The star of Showtime's "Dexter" said on Wednesday, January 13 that he was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma which is a treatable and curable condition.
Through his spokesman Craig Bankey, he released a statement, "I feel fortunate to have been diagnosed with an imminently treatable and curable condition, and I thank my doctors and nurses for their expertise and care." Hall is almost finished with the treatment in Los Angeles and the disease is in remission.
In fact, Hall is ready to walk down the red carpet of Golden Globes on Sunday, January 17 with his wife Jennifer Carpenter. The show where they co-star, "Dexter", is nominated for three, including the one of Hall. He also plans to go out on Saturday, January 23 to attend SAG Awards where "Dexter" is also up for three.
More Michael C. Hall News
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert