Michael C. Hall in Remission After Battling Cancer
Like thousands of people in the world, Michael C. Hall is vulnerable to cancer. The star of Showtime's "Dexter" said on Wednesday, January 13 that he was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma which is a treatable and curable condition.
Through his spokesman Craig Bankey, he released a statement, "I feel fortunate to have been diagnosed with an imminently treatable and curable condition, and I thank my doctors and nurses for their expertise and care." Hall is almost finished with the treatment in Los Angeles and the disease is in remission.
In fact, Hall is ready to walk down the red carpet of Golden Globes on Sunday, January 17 with his wife Jennifer Carpenter. The show where they co-star, "Dexter", is nominated for three, including the one of Hall. He also plans to go out on Saturday, January 23 to attend SAG Awards where "Dexter" is also up for three.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4