Michael C. Hall in Remission After Battling Cancer
Like thousands of people in the world, Michael C. Hall is vulnerable to cancer. The star of Showtime's "Dexter" said on Wednesday, January 13 that he was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma which is a treatable and curable condition.
Through his spokesman Craig Bankey, he released a statement, "I feel fortunate to have been diagnosed with an imminently treatable and curable condition, and I thank my doctors and nurses for their expertise and care." Hall is almost finished with the treatment in Los Angeles and the disease is in remission.
In fact, Hall is ready to walk down the red carpet of Golden Globes on Sunday, January 17 with his wife Jennifer Carpenter. The show where they co-star, "Dexter", is nominated for three, including the one of Hall. He also plans to go out on Saturday, January 23 to attend SAG Awards where "Dexter" is also up for three.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy