Michael C. Hall in Remission After Battling Cancer
Like thousands of people in the world, Michael C. Hall is vulnerable to cancer. The star of Showtime's "Dexter" said on Wednesday, January 13 that he was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma which is a treatable and curable condition.
Through his spokesman Craig Bankey, he released a statement, "I feel fortunate to have been diagnosed with an imminently treatable and curable condition, and I thank my doctors and nurses for their expertise and care." Hall is almost finished with the treatment in Los Angeles and the disease is in remission.
In fact, Hall is ready to walk down the red carpet of Golden Globes on Sunday, January 17 with his wife Jennifer Carpenter. The show where they co-star, "Dexter", is nominated for three, including the one of Hall. He also plans to go out on Saturday, January 23 to attend SAG Awards where "Dexter" is also up for three.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'