Michael C. Hall in Remission After Battling Cancer
Like thousands of people in the world, Michael C. Hall is vulnerable to cancer. The star of Showtime's "Dexter" said on Wednesday, January 13 that he was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma which is a treatable and curable condition.
Through his spokesman Craig Bankey, he released a statement, "I feel fortunate to have been diagnosed with an imminently treatable and curable condition, and I thank my doctors and nurses for their expertise and care." Hall is almost finished with the treatment in Los Angeles and the disease is in remission.
In fact, Hall is ready to walk down the red carpet of Golden Globes on Sunday, January 17 with his wife Jennifer Carpenter. The show where they co-star, "Dexter", is nominated for three, including the one of Hall. He also plans to go out on Saturday, January 23 to attend SAG Awards where "Dexter" is also up for three.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic