Michael C. Hall in Remission After Battling Cancer
Like thousands of people in the world, Michael C. Hall is vulnerable to cancer. The star of Showtime's "Dexter" said on Wednesday, January 13 that he was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma which is a treatable and curable condition.
Through his spokesman Craig Bankey, he released a statement, "I feel fortunate to have been diagnosed with an imminently treatable and curable condition, and I thank my doctors and nurses for their expertise and care." Hall is almost finished with the treatment in Los Angeles and the disease is in remission.
In fact, Hall is ready to walk down the red carpet of Golden Globes on Sunday, January 17 with his wife Jennifer Carpenter. The show where they co-star, "Dexter", is nominated for three, including the one of Hall. He also plans to go out on Saturday, January 23 to attend SAG Awards where "Dexter" is also up for three.
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money