Matt LeBlanc's 'Episodes' Gets First Preview
In some kind of twisted story, Matt LeBlanc is auditioning for a part to play Matt LeBlanc in new Showtime series "Episodes". The process of getting the role is captured in the first sneak peek to the comedy which may be looking at a premiere in Fall.
LeBlanc plays himself and his agent tells him to do the formality of attending the audition of a new series which will focus on him. He walks into the waiting room only to find several actors dressing like him and practicing the line "How you doin'?", a catchphrase which became his "Friends" character's trademark. In the end the casting directors say he is not the best they have auditioned.
The story goes as follow, "When a successful British husband-and-wife comedy team are lured by Hollywood to produce a new version of their hit series for a stateside audience, they're initially thrilled at the prospects. But they soon realize what the American execs have in store for their precious show - including replacing the erudite British lead with the quintessential comedy star, Matt LeBlanc - and begin to sink deeper into the quicksand that is the TV business."
"Episodes" was penned by "Friends" co-creator David Crane and Jeffrey Klarik. "I am so glad I got the part. Seeing someone else play Matt LeBlanc would have been devastating," LeBlanc said previously.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer