Michelle Williams No Longer Managed by Beyonce Knowles' Father
Michelle Williams (II) has left Music World Entertainment. In addition, the ex-member of Destiny's Child revealed that she has parted ways with manager Mathew Knowles who is also the manager father of her former bandmate Beyonce Knowles. She followed the footsteps of Kelly Rowland who announced her exit from Mathew's management company in January 2009.
"After much prayer and consideration I have decided to part ways from my management team, Mathew Knowles and Music World Entertainment," Michelle said. "From my time in Destiny's Child to my solo career, I am grateful for everything Mathew and his team has done for me."
She shared in further statement, "We've shared great success together. However, as I move in a new direction in my career, I felt it was time. I wish Mathew Knowles and the Music World Entertainment family all the best."
Michelle Williams has been occupied with her effort to record a new studio album for the past few months. In 2009, she also hit Broadway by playing in "Chicago" at the Cambridge Theatre. This year, she reprises her role as Roxie Hart in the Tony Award-winning hit musical for a seven-week limited engagement, starting from Monday, February 8 to Sunday, March 28 at the Ambassador Theatre.
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean
- Zac Efron Apologizes to Paris Jackson for Breaking Her Heart