Michelle Williams No Longer Managed by Beyonce Knowles' Father
Michelle Williams (II) has left Music World Entertainment. In addition, the ex-member of Destiny's Child revealed that she has parted ways with manager Mathew Knowles who is also the manager father of her former bandmate Beyonce Knowles. She followed the footsteps of Kelly Rowland who announced her exit from Mathew's management company in January 2009.
"After much prayer and consideration I have decided to part ways from my management team, Mathew Knowles and Music World Entertainment," Michelle said. "From my time in Destiny's Child to my solo career, I am grateful for everything Mathew and his team has done for me."
She shared in further statement, "We've shared great success together. However, as I move in a new direction in my career, I felt it was time. I wish Mathew Knowles and the Music World Entertainment family all the best."
Michelle Williams has been occupied with her effort to record a new studio album for the past few months. In 2009, she also hit Broadway by playing in "Chicago" at the Cambridge Theatre. This year, she reprises her role as Roxie Hart in the Tony Award-winning hit musical for a seven-week limited engagement, starting from Monday, February 8 to Sunday, March 28 at the Ambassador Theatre.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says