Michelle Williams No Longer Managed by Beyonce Knowles' Father
Michelle Williams (II) has left Music World Entertainment. In addition, the ex-member of Destiny's Child revealed that she has parted ways with manager Mathew Knowles who is also the manager father of her former bandmate Beyonce Knowles. She followed the footsteps of Kelly Rowland who announced her exit from Mathew's management company in January 2009.
"After much prayer and consideration I have decided to part ways from my management team, Mathew Knowles and Music World Entertainment," Michelle said. "From my time in Destiny's Child to my solo career, I am grateful for everything Mathew and his team has done for me."
She shared in further statement, "We've shared great success together. However, as I move in a new direction in my career, I felt it was time. I wish Mathew Knowles and the Music World Entertainment family all the best."
Michelle Williams has been occupied with her effort to record a new studio album for the past few months. In 2009, she also hit Broadway by playing in "Chicago" at the Cambridge Theatre. This year, she reprises her role as Roxie Hart in the Tony Award-winning hit musical for a seven-week limited engagement, starting from Monday, February 8 to Sunday, March 28 at the Ambassador Theatre.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video