'Transformers 3' to Shoot in May, May Be 3-D Film
In the next few months, Shia LaBeouf will reprise his role as Sam Witwicky in "Transformers 3". According to Mike Fleming from Deadline Hollywood, which reported that the actor moves to CAA Agency, the upcoming movie will kick off principal photography in May this year. Additionally, Screen Crave mentioned that Paramount Pictures is considering to shoot the film in 3-D.
Beside LaBeouf, Megan Fox has signed on for the film. She will be seen portraying Mikaela Banes, the mutual love interest of Sam, for the third time. The actress has previously got promise from director Michael Bay that she will get a "great part" in the next installment of "Transformers" film franchise.
The man behind the first movie and its sequel "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", who will return to the same position for "Transformers 3", has also confirmed that the release date for the forthcoming film has been moved up a year from July 1, 2012 to July 1, 2011. Bay will also serve as producer alongside Steven Spielberg.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen