'Transformers 3' to Shoot in May, May Be 3-D Film
In the next few months, Shia LaBeouf will reprise his role as Sam Witwicky in "Transformers 3". According to Mike Fleming from Deadline Hollywood, which reported that the actor moves to CAA Agency, the upcoming movie will kick off principal photography in May this year. Additionally, Screen Crave mentioned that Paramount Pictures is considering to shoot the film in 3-D.
Beside LaBeouf, Megan Fox has signed on for the film. She will be seen portraying Mikaela Banes, the mutual love interest of Sam, for the third time. The actress has previously got promise from director Michael Bay that she will get a "great part" in the next installment of "Transformers" film franchise.
The man behind the first movie and its sequel "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", who will return to the same position for "Transformers 3", has also confirmed that the release date for the forthcoming film has been moved up a year from July 1, 2012 to July 1, 2011. Bay will also serve as producer alongside Steven Spielberg.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story