'Transformers 3' to Shoot in May, May Be 3-D Film
In the next few months, Shia LaBeouf will reprise his role as Sam Witwicky in "Transformers 3". According to Mike Fleming from Deadline Hollywood, which reported that the actor moves to CAA Agency, the upcoming movie will kick off principal photography in May this year. Additionally, Screen Crave mentioned that Paramount Pictures is considering to shoot the film in 3-D.
Beside LaBeouf, Megan Fox has signed on for the film. She will be seen portraying Mikaela Banes, the mutual love interest of Sam, for the third time. The actress has previously got promise from director Michael Bay that she will get a "great part" in the next installment of "Transformers" film franchise.
The man behind the first movie and its sequel "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", who will return to the same position for "Transformers 3", has also confirmed that the release date for the forthcoming film has been moved up a year from July 1, 2012 to July 1, 2011. Bay will also serve as producer alongside Steven Spielberg.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle