'Transformers 3' to Shoot in May, May Be 3-D Film
In the next few months, Shia LaBeouf will reprise his role as Sam Witwicky in "Transformers 3". According to Mike Fleming from Deadline Hollywood, which reported that the actor moves to CAA Agency, the upcoming movie will kick off principal photography in May this year. Additionally, Screen Crave mentioned that Paramount Pictures is considering to shoot the film in 3-D.
Beside LaBeouf, Megan Fox has signed on for the film. She will be seen portraying Mikaela Banes, the mutual love interest of Sam, for the third time. The actress has previously got promise from director Michael Bay that she will get a "great part" in the next installment of "Transformers" film franchise.
The man behind the first movie and its sequel "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", who will return to the same position for "Transformers 3", has also confirmed that the release date for the forthcoming film has been moved up a year from July 1, 2012 to July 1, 2011. Bay will also serve as producer alongside Steven Spielberg.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs