The Ting Tings Announce New Album Title
It is official, The Ting Tings call their forthcoming second studio album "Kunst". The band announce it when interviewed by NME for its Albums of 2010 issue, which hits newsstands across the U.K. on January 13.
"Just round the corner to our studio there's a massage parlour, it's called Massage Kunst," member Jules De Martino said. "It's Massage Art, basically ['kunst' is German for 'art']. We took a picture of that and sent it to our label, saying this is the title of the album. They went berserk."
Sharing about the recording sessions for the album, he furthermore stated, "We listened back to some of the demos and we thought, hold on a minute, this is sounding too much like we're rocking out live. We bought a couple of old weird synths in New York and smuggled them in our suitcases back to Berlin and they started to come strong on the music."
The Ting Tings have started working on the new effort since 2009. Following report that they have inked a deal with Jay-Z's Roc Nation, they are rumored to receive helping hands from the rapper in the production table. Rumor also has it, Rihanna will feature in one of their new songs.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise