The Ting Tings Announce New Album Title
It is official, The Ting Tings call their forthcoming second studio album "Kunst". The band announce it when interviewed by NME for its Albums of 2010 issue, which hits newsstands across the U.K. on January 13.
"Just round the corner to our studio there's a massage parlour, it's called Massage Kunst," member Jules De Martino said. "It's Massage Art, basically ['kunst' is German for 'art']. We took a picture of that and sent it to our label, saying this is the title of the album. They went berserk."
Sharing about the recording sessions for the album, he furthermore stated, "We listened back to some of the demos and we thought, hold on a minute, this is sounding too much like we're rocking out live. We bought a couple of old weird synths in New York and smuggled them in our suitcases back to Berlin and they started to come strong on the music."
The Ting Tings have started working on the new effort since 2009. Following report that they have inked a deal with Jay-Z's Roc Nation, they are rumored to receive helping hands from the rapper in the production table. Rumor also has it, Rihanna will feature in one of their new songs.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds