Behind the Scene of Rebecca Romijn and Her Twins' Milk Ad
Rebecca Romijn has brought her one-year-old twin babies, Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip, to pose for the latest ad for "Got Milk?" campaign. In behind the scene footage of the photo shoot, the "Ugly Betty" actress is seen getting help from her husband Jerry O'Connell, who seems trying to make his children smile. Before posing for the camera, Romijn and her daughters drank milk to get white mustaches. The sneak peek video can be seen at www.whymilk.com.
About ten years ago, Romijn has appeared in a similar ad. For her current involvement, she becomes a spokesperson for "The Great Gallon Give," a campaign that will donate 200,000 gallons of milk at Why Milk? official site and at 19 events across the country to raise awareness of its importance in building strong families.
Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip, who were born on December 28, 2008, are Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell's first children. The couple announced their engagement in September 2005 before tying the knot on July 14, 2007 at their ranch in Southern California.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna