Sneak Peek to Justin Bieber's New Song 'Baby' Feat. Ludacris
Justin Bieber has a brand new song and it's called "Baby". In this track, the Usher's protege will be making a duet with Ludacris. The Canadian tween singer will be releasing the song for digital purchase Monday, January 18.
"Baby" is confirmed to serve as the first single from Justin's upcoming studio album "My World (part 2)" which is due to arrive in March. He recently gave fans first listen to the song by uploading a YouTube video featuring him singing an unplugged version of the track.
"Spread the word and let's help make it my first ever #1 on ITUNES!!" he wrote in an accompanying message. "All this is really a dream and not possible with the amazing support you all have given me on youtube, facebook, twitter, and around the world. Thanks for making dreams for a small town kid."
Justin Bieber hasn't launched his own headlining concert, but already had a bunch of shows on his calendar. In addition to hosting and performing at Pop-Con festival with Selena Gomez on February 20, he is also scheduled to sing at Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo on March 21. Moreover, he will perform alongside Rihanna as an opener at Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam series on February 4.
More Justin Bieber News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'