Sneak Peek to Justin Bieber's New Song 'Baby' Feat. Ludacris
Justin Bieber has a brand new song and it's called "Baby". In this track, the Usher's protege will be making a duet with Ludacris. The Canadian tween singer will be releasing the song for digital purchase Monday, January 18.
"Baby" is confirmed to serve as the first single from Justin's upcoming studio album "My World (part 2)" which is due to arrive in March. He recently gave fans first listen to the song by uploading a YouTube video featuring him singing an unplugged version of the track.
"Spread the word and let's help make it my first ever #1 on ITUNES!!" he wrote in an accompanying message. "All this is really a dream and not possible with the amazing support you all have given me on youtube, facebook, twitter, and around the world. Thanks for making dreams for a small town kid."
Justin Bieber hasn't launched his own headlining concert, but already had a bunch of shows on his calendar. In addition to hosting and performing at Pop-Con festival with Selena Gomez on February 20, he is also scheduled to sing at Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo on March 21. Moreover, he will perform alongside Rihanna as an opener at Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam series on February 4.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance