Megan Fox Strips Down to Her Undies on New Armani Ads
With damp hair and bare feet, Megan Fox is flaunting her sexy body in front of the camera. Putting on minimal make-up, the "Transformers" actress is snapped starring seductively to the lens. Three of the pictures have her wearing Armani Jeans, while the others see her rocking Armani Women's Underwear.
Aimed to campaign Armani's Spring/Summer 2010 collection, the black-and-white photos are taken by renowned fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott on location in Los Angeles. The pictures will be made available on billboards in such big cities as New York, Tokyo, Rome, Paris and Milan in February.
Armani previously had Victoria Adams as their model. Back in October 2009, it was announced that Megan Fox has been recruited to replace the wife of David Beckham as the face of the famous brand. On why Megan is chosen, the company told the press, "Megan is young and sexy and has a lot of spirit. Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans are all about a youthful attitude making her the perfect choice for the collections."
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!