Megan Fox Strips Down to Her Undies on New Armani Ads
With damp hair and bare feet, Megan Fox is flaunting her sexy body in front of the camera. Putting on minimal make-up, the "Transformers" actress is snapped starring seductively to the lens. Three of the pictures have her wearing Armani Jeans, while the others see her rocking Armani Women's Underwear.
Aimed to campaign Armani's Spring/Summer 2010 collection, the black-and-white photos are taken by renowned fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott on location in Los Angeles. The pictures will be made available on billboards in such big cities as New York, Tokyo, Rome, Paris and Milan in February.
Armani previously had Victoria Adams as their model. Back in October 2009, it was announced that Megan Fox has been recruited to replace the wife of David Beckham as the face of the famous brand. On why Megan is chosen, the company told the press, "Megan is young and sexy and has a lot of spirit. Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans are all about a youthful attitude making her the perfect choice for the collections."
More Megan Fox News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story