Megan Fox Strips Down to Her Undies on New Armani Ads
With damp hair and bare feet, Megan Fox is flaunting her sexy body in front of the camera. Putting on minimal make-up, the "Transformers" actress is snapped starring seductively to the lens. Three of the pictures have her wearing Armani Jeans, while the others see her rocking Armani Women's Underwear.
Aimed to campaign Armani's Spring/Summer 2010 collection, the black-and-white photos are taken by renowned fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott on location in Los Angeles. The pictures will be made available on billboards in such big cities as New York, Tokyo, Rome, Paris and Milan in February.
Armani previously had Victoria Adams as their model. Back in October 2009, it was announced that Megan Fox has been recruited to replace the wife of David Beckham as the face of the famous brand. On why Megan is chosen, the company told the press, "Megan is young and sexy and has a lot of spirit. Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans are all about a youthful attitude making her the perfect choice for the collections."
More Megan Fox News
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover