Megan Fox Strips Down to Her Undies on New Armani Ads
With damp hair and bare feet, Megan Fox is flaunting her sexy body in front of the camera. Putting on minimal make-up, the "Transformers" actress is snapped starring seductively to the lens. Three of the pictures have her wearing Armani Jeans, while the others see her rocking Armani Women's Underwear.
Aimed to campaign Armani's Spring/Summer 2010 collection, the black-and-white photos are taken by renowned fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott on location in Los Angeles. The pictures will be made available on billboards in such big cities as New York, Tokyo, Rome, Paris and Milan in February.
Armani previously had Victoria Adams as their model. Back in October 2009, it was announced that Megan Fox has been recruited to replace the wife of David Beckham as the face of the famous brand. On why Megan is chosen, the company told the press, "Megan is young and sexy and has a lot of spirit. Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans are all about a youthful attitude making her the perfect choice for the collections."
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof