Megan Fox Strips Down to Her Undies on New Armani Ads
With damp hair and bare feet, Megan Fox is flaunting her sexy body in front of the camera. Putting on minimal make-up, the "Transformers" actress is snapped starring seductively to the lens. Three of the pictures have her wearing Armani Jeans, while the others see her rocking Armani Women's Underwear.
Aimed to campaign Armani's Spring/Summer 2010 collection, the black-and-white photos are taken by renowned fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott on location in Los Angeles. The pictures will be made available on billboards in such big cities as New York, Tokyo, Rome, Paris and Milan in February.
Armani previously had Victoria Adams as their model. Back in October 2009, it was announced that Megan Fox has been recruited to replace the wife of David Beckham as the face of the famous brand. On why Megan is chosen, the company told the press, "Megan is young and sexy and has a lot of spirit. Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans are all about a youthful attitude making her the perfect choice for the collections."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie