Stephenie Meyer Does Not Want Two 'Breaking Dawn' Movies
While recent reports suggest that "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" will be happening soon, the plan to make the film could face a trouble. E! Online has just reported that there has not been a decision whether it will be made into one movie or two. Therefore, Summit Entertainment has not picked any director.
Believing that double the work means double the money, Summit wants to split "Breaking Dawn" into two parts. Meanwhile, author of "Twilight Saga" novels Stephenie Meyer, who is said having a different agenda, reportedly does not give her consent to the studio's plan.
"Stephenie is calling the shots and she still can't decide whether or not [making two movies] is the right thing to do creatively," an insider told the site. "Meyer isn't in it for the fame. She hates doing press, and she doesn't want to be recognized for anything other than her work, so what's her incentive to drag [the book] out?"
The insider additionally claimed everything is decided under Meyer's permission so the studio has been trying to assure her about two "Breaking Dawn" movies. "They keep trying to persuade her it's the right thing to do artistically. They're constantly waiting for her input," the insider further said.
In another "Breaking Dawn" news, producer Wyck Godfrey has revealed that Summit eyes to shoot the movie in Vancouver this fall. The filmmaker also suggested that "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" director Chris Weitz will not return to the next installment of "Twilight" film series. "I think everyone would be happy and excited if he came back, but I don't think it's going to happen," he told Los Angeles Times.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" will continue the love story between mortal beauty Bella Swan and hundred-year-old vampire Edward Cullen. Wyck Godfrey has confirmed that three lead actors Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are signed for the upcoming film, while Melissa Rosenberg is currently working on the script.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign