On Set Pics of 'Burlesque': Christina Aguilera Rides Motorcycle
Christina Aguilera has been busy working on her first feature film "Burlesque". On Monday, January 11, the 29-year-old beauty was photographed shooting her part for the movie alongside her co-star Cam Gigandet.
Donning a pink scarf matched with pink jacket, she was riding motorcycle with Gigandet who wore a leather jacket paired with jeans. Before the camera rolled, the "Genie In A Bottle" hitmaker was seen talking to one of the crew.
"Burlesque" will revolve around Ali, a small-town girl who tries to pursue her dreams in Los Angeles. After stumbling upon The Burlesque Lounge, a majestic but ailing theater, she lands a job as a cocktail waitress from Tess, the club's proprietor and headliner. Enraptured by Burlesque's outrageous costumes and bold choreography, the young ingenue vows to perform there one day.
Ali soon befriends a featured dancer, finds an enemy in a troubled, jealous performer and garners the affection of bartender and fellow musician Jack. With the help of a sharp-witted stage manager and gender-bending host, she makes her way from the bar to the stage and restores The Burlesque Lounge to its former glory.
Christina Aguilera leads while Cam Gigandet plays Jack who is attracted to her. The movie additionally has Cher, Eric Dane, Kristen Bell, Julianne Hough and Stanley Tucci joining the cast ensemble. Directed by Steve Antin, this drama musical eyes for November 24 release date in the U.S.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3