On Set Pics of 'Burlesque': Christina Aguilera Rides Motorcycle
Christina Aguilera has been busy working on her first feature film "Burlesque". On Monday, January 11, the 29-year-old beauty was photographed shooting her part for the movie alongside her co-star Cam Gigandet.
Donning a pink scarf matched with pink jacket, she was riding motorcycle with Gigandet who wore a leather jacket paired with jeans. Before the camera rolled, the "Genie In A Bottle" hitmaker was seen talking to one of the crew.
"Burlesque" will revolve around Ali, a small-town girl who tries to pursue her dreams in Los Angeles. After stumbling upon The Burlesque Lounge, a majestic but ailing theater, she lands a job as a cocktail waitress from Tess, the club's proprietor and headliner. Enraptured by Burlesque's outrageous costumes and bold choreography, the young ingenue vows to perform there one day.
Ali soon befriends a featured dancer, finds an enemy in a troubled, jealous performer and garners the affection of bartender and fellow musician Jack. With the help of a sharp-witted stage manager and gender-bending host, she makes her way from the bar to the stage and restores The Burlesque Lounge to its former glory.
Christina Aguilera leads while Cam Gigandet plays Jack who is attracted to her. The movie additionally has Cher, Eric Dane, Kristen Bell, Julianne Hough and Stanley Tucci joining the cast ensemble. Directed by Steve Antin, this drama musical eyes for November 24 release date in the U.S.
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab