Ne-Yo and Keri Hilson Tapped to Perform at ESPN Super Bowl Concert
Both Ne-Yo and Keri Hilson will be making a live performance at ESPN Super Bowl bash. They will be paired up to entertain concertgoers at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel on February 5, two days before the Super Bowl match is kicked off.
Another festivity to celebrate the forthcoming National Football League is the free concert series held by Pepsi. It is going to take place for two days from February 4 to 5. Justin Bieber and Rihanna will sing on the first day, while Nelly Furtado, Paulina Rubio and Pitbull are set for the second day.
The Super Bowl XLIV will be conducted on February 7 and aired on CBS. British band The Who are booked to take the stage during the halftime.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl