Ne-Yo and Keri Hilson Tapped to Perform at ESPN Super Bowl Concert
Both Ne-Yo and Keri Hilson will be making a live performance at ESPN Super Bowl bash. They will be paired up to entertain concertgoers at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel on February 5, two days before the Super Bowl match is kicked off.
Another festivity to celebrate the forthcoming National Football League is the free concert series held by Pepsi. It is going to take place for two days from February 4 to 5. Justin Bieber and Rihanna will sing on the first day, while Nelly Furtado, Paulina Rubio and Pitbull are set for the second day.
The Super Bowl XLIV will be conducted on February 7 and aired on CBS. British band The Who are booked to take the stage during the halftime.
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!