Ne-Yo and Keri Hilson Tapped to Perform at ESPN Super Bowl Concert
Both Ne-Yo and Keri Hilson will be making a live performance at ESPN Super Bowl bash. They will be paired up to entertain concertgoers at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel on February 5, two days before the Super Bowl match is kicked off.
Another festivity to celebrate the forthcoming National Football League is the free concert series held by Pepsi. It is going to take place for two days from February 4 to 5. Justin Bieber and Rihanna will sing on the first day, while Nelly Furtado, Paulina Rubio and Pitbull are set for the second day.
The Super Bowl XLIV will be conducted on February 7 and aired on CBS. British band The Who are booked to take the stage during the halftime.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby