Ne-Yo and Keri Hilson Tapped to Perform at ESPN Super Bowl Concert
Both Ne-Yo and Keri Hilson will be making a live performance at ESPN Super Bowl bash. They will be paired up to entertain concertgoers at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel on February 5, two days before the Super Bowl match is kicked off.
Another festivity to celebrate the forthcoming National Football League is the free concert series held by Pepsi. It is going to take place for two days from February 4 to 5. Justin Bieber and Rihanna will sing on the first day, while Nelly Furtado, Paulina Rubio and Pitbull are set for the second day.
The Super Bowl XLIV will be conducted on February 7 and aired on CBS. British band The Who are booked to take the stage during the halftime.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert