Ne-Yo and Keri Hilson Tapped to Perform at ESPN Super Bowl Concert
Both Ne-Yo and Keri Hilson will be making a live performance at ESPN Super Bowl bash. They will be paired up to entertain concertgoers at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel on February 5, two days before the Super Bowl match is kicked off.
Another festivity to celebrate the forthcoming National Football League is the free concert series held by Pepsi. It is going to take place for two days from February 4 to 5. Justin Bieber and Rihanna will sing on the first day, while Nelly Furtado, Paulina Rubio and Pitbull are set for the second day.
The Super Bowl XLIV will be conducted on February 7 and aired on CBS. British band The Who are booked to take the stage during the halftime.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway