New Featurette for Miley Cyrus' 'The Last Song' Shares More Scenes
Walt Disney Pictures has given another preview to "The Last Song" by debuting new behind the scenes video. Introduced by Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth who play a couple in the movie, the video provides a comment on Miley's character Ronnie through the eyes of Greg Kinnear who plays her father.
Additionally, the lead actress also explains about her song "When I Look at You", which is featured in the upcoming film, and its relation to the film's storyline. The featurette, moreover, gives a glimpse of some never-before-seen scenes of the movie, which will arrive in theaters across the U.S. on April 2.
Based on best-selling novel by Nicholas Sparks of the same title, "The Last Song" centers its story on Cyrus' Veronica "Ronnie" Miller, who is described as a rebellious teenager. Living separately from their father Steve Miller since their parents got divorced, Ronnie and her brother Jonah Miller are later sent by their mother to spend the summer with their father in Tybee Island, the small Georgia beach town.
There, she meets successful beach volleyball player Hemsworth's Will Blakelee, with whom she falls in love. As she is getting closer to the handsome and popular guy, Ronnie manages to reconnect to her father through one thing they have in common, music.
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy