New Featurette for Miley Cyrus' 'The Last Song' Shares More Scenes
Walt Disney Pictures has given another preview to "The Last Song" by debuting new behind the scenes video. Introduced by Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth who play a couple in the movie, the video provides a comment on Miley's character Ronnie through the eyes of Greg Kinnear who plays her father.
Additionally, the lead actress also explains about her song "When I Look at You", which is featured in the upcoming film, and its relation to the film's storyline. The featurette, moreover, gives a glimpse of some never-before-seen scenes of the movie, which will arrive in theaters across the U.S. on April 2.
Based on best-selling novel by Nicholas Sparks of the same title, "The Last Song" centers its story on Cyrus' Veronica "Ronnie" Miller, who is described as a rebellious teenager. Living separately from their father Steve Miller since their parents got divorced, Ronnie and her brother Jonah Miller are later sent by their mother to spend the summer with their father in Tybee Island, the small Georgia beach town.
There, she meets successful beach volleyball player Hemsworth's Will Blakelee, with whom she falls in love. As she is getting closer to the handsome and popular guy, Ronnie manages to reconnect to her father through one thing they have in common, music.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed