New Featurette for Miley Cyrus' 'The Last Song' Shares More Scenes
Walt Disney Pictures has given another preview to "The Last Song" by debuting new behind the scenes video. Introduced by Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth who play a couple in the movie, the video provides a comment on Miley's character Ronnie through the eyes of Greg Kinnear who plays her father.
Additionally, the lead actress also explains about her song "When I Look at You", which is featured in the upcoming film, and its relation to the film's storyline. The featurette, moreover, gives a glimpse of some never-before-seen scenes of the movie, which will arrive in theaters across the U.S. on April 2.
Based on best-selling novel by Nicholas Sparks of the same title, "The Last Song" centers its story on Cyrus' Veronica "Ronnie" Miller, who is described as a rebellious teenager. Living separately from their father Steve Miller since their parents got divorced, Ronnie and her brother Jonah Miller are later sent by their mother to spend the summer with their father in Tybee Island, the small Georgia beach town.
There, she meets successful beach volleyball player Hemsworth's Will Blakelee, with whom she falls in love. As she is getting closer to the handsome and popular guy, Ronnie manages to reconnect to her father through one thing they have in common, music.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal