New Featurette for Miley Cyrus' 'The Last Song' Shares More Scenes
Walt Disney Pictures has given another preview to "The Last Song" by debuting new behind the scenes video. Introduced by Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth who play a couple in the movie, the video provides a comment on Miley's character Ronnie through the eyes of Greg Kinnear who plays her father.
Additionally, the lead actress also explains about her song "When I Look at You", which is featured in the upcoming film, and its relation to the film's storyline. The featurette, moreover, gives a glimpse of some never-before-seen scenes of the movie, which will arrive in theaters across the U.S. on April 2.
Based on best-selling novel by Nicholas Sparks of the same title, "The Last Song" centers its story on Cyrus' Veronica "Ronnie" Miller, who is described as a rebellious teenager. Living separately from their father Steve Miller since their parents got divorced, Ronnie and her brother Jonah Miller are later sent by their mother to spend the summer with their father in Tybee Island, the small Georgia beach town.
There, she meets successful beach volleyball player Hemsworth's Will Blakelee, with whom she falls in love. As she is getting closer to the handsome and popular guy, Ronnie manages to reconnect to her father through one thing they have in common, music.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked