'The Book of Eli' Los Angeles Premiere Attracts Stars
On Monday night, January 11, black carpet was rolled out in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California to welcome guests of "The Book of Eli" Los Angeles premiere. In a particular spot, a motorcycle was displayed with a background of giant image of the movie's character, Eli.
The depicter of the major character, Denzel Washington, came to the event with the companion of his wife Pauletta Washington. Other cast who were also photographed during the same occasion were Mila Kunis, Jennifer Beals, Gary Oldman, Malcolm McDowell and Lora Cunningham. They were joined by directors Allen Hughes and Albert Hughes.
Some celebrities who were seen attending the special screening event included "The Haunted World of El Superbeasto" actress Rosario Dawson, "The Tortured" actor Jesse Metcalfe and star of upcoming movie "The Karate Kid" Taraji P. Henson. Later, "Grey's Anatomy" beauty Kimberly Elise and "X-Men: The Last Stand" helmer Brett Ratner were also seen among the attendees.
"The Book of Eli" is a post-apocalyptic drama film which centers on a lone warrior named Eli. Realizing his destiny to save humanity, he guards a mysterious book which provides knowledge that could redeem society. Making his way across the desolate wasteland of near-future America, he faces challenge as the despot of a small makeshift town is determined to take possession of the book. Warner Bros. Pictures will release the flick in the U.S. on January 15.
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship