Mark Wahlberg and Wife Rhea Durham Welcome Their Fourth Child
Mark Wahlberg has another daughter as his model wife Rhea Durham gave birth to a baby girl at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Monday night, January 11 at 6:35 P.M. They named the newborn baby Margaret Grace.
"Mark was in the delivery room with Rhea," a source informed Star Magazine. "And he cheered her on all the way. Rhea was a real trouper, and now they can't wait to get home and be a big happy family with their four kids."
One day before Rhea bore Margaret, Mark took the very pregnant Rhea for a dinner at Madeo Restaurant. At that time, the "Max Payne" actor who wore a long-sleeved white shirt was snapped acting as a gentleman by leading his lady out of the eatery by the hand.
Previously dating Reese Witherspoon, Mark Wahlberg tied the knot with Rhea Durham in August 2009 in the Beverly Hills after having three kids together. Their children are 6-year-old daughter Ella and sons Michael, 4, and Brendan, 1.
More Mark Wahlberg News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences