Mark Wahlberg and Wife Rhea Durham Welcome Their Fourth Child
Mark Wahlberg has another daughter as his model wife Rhea Durham gave birth to a baby girl at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Monday night, January 11 at 6:35 P.M. They named the newborn baby Margaret Grace.
"Mark was in the delivery room with Rhea," a source informed Star Magazine. "And he cheered her on all the way. Rhea was a real trouper, and now they can't wait to get home and be a big happy family with their four kids."
One day before Rhea bore Margaret, Mark took the very pregnant Rhea for a dinner at Madeo Restaurant. At that time, the "Max Payne" actor who wore a long-sleeved white shirt was snapped acting as a gentleman by leading his lady out of the eatery by the hand.
Previously dating Reese Witherspoon, Mark Wahlberg tied the knot with Rhea Durham in August 2009 in the Beverly Hills after having three kids together. Their children are 6-year-old daughter Ella and sons Michael, 4, and Brendan, 1.
More Mark Wahlberg News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch