Mark Wahlberg and Wife Rhea Durham Welcome Their Fourth Child
Mark Wahlberg has another daughter as his model wife Rhea Durham gave birth to a baby girl at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Monday night, January 11 at 6:35 P.M. They named the newborn baby Margaret Grace.
"Mark was in the delivery room with Rhea," a source informed Star Magazine. "And he cheered her on all the way. Rhea was a real trouper, and now they can't wait to get home and be a big happy family with their four kids."
One day before Rhea bore Margaret, Mark took the very pregnant Rhea for a dinner at Madeo Restaurant. At that time, the "Max Payne" actor who wore a long-sleeved white shirt was snapped acting as a gentleman by leading his lady out of the eatery by the hand.
Previously dating Reese Witherspoon, Mark Wahlberg tied the knot with Rhea Durham in August 2009 in the Beverly Hills after having three kids together. Their children are 6-year-old daughter Ella and sons Michael, 4, and Brendan, 1.
More Mark Wahlberg News
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo