Mark Wahlberg and Wife Rhea Durham Welcome Their Fourth Child
Mark Wahlberg has another daughter as his model wife Rhea Durham gave birth to a baby girl at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Monday night, January 11 at 6:35 P.M. They named the newborn baby Margaret Grace.
"Mark was in the delivery room with Rhea," a source informed Star Magazine. "And he cheered her on all the way. Rhea was a real trouper, and now they can't wait to get home and be a big happy family with their four kids."
One day before Rhea bore Margaret, Mark took the very pregnant Rhea for a dinner at Madeo Restaurant. At that time, the "Max Payne" actor who wore a long-sleeved white shirt was snapped acting as a gentleman by leading his lady out of the eatery by the hand.
Previously dating Reese Witherspoon, Mark Wahlberg tied the knot with Rhea Durham in August 2009 in the Beverly Hills after having three kids together. Their children are 6-year-old daughter Ella and sons Michael, 4, and Brendan, 1.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur