Mark Wahlberg and Wife Rhea Durham Welcome Their Fourth Child
Mark Wahlberg has another daughter as his model wife Rhea Durham gave birth to a baby girl at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Monday night, January 11 at 6:35 P.M. They named the newborn baby Margaret Grace.
"Mark was in the delivery room with Rhea," a source informed Star Magazine. "And he cheered her on all the way. Rhea was a real trouper, and now they can't wait to get home and be a big happy family with their four kids."
One day before Rhea bore Margaret, Mark took the very pregnant Rhea for a dinner at Madeo Restaurant. At that time, the "Max Payne" actor who wore a long-sleeved white shirt was snapped acting as a gentleman by leading his lady out of the eatery by the hand.
Previously dating Reese Witherspoon, Mark Wahlberg tied the knot with Rhea Durham in August 2009 in the Beverly Hills after having three kids together. Their children are 6-year-old daughter Ella and sons Michael, 4, and Brendan, 1.
More Mark Wahlberg News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris