Reba McEntire Will Host 2010 Academy of Country Music Awards
Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards will return for its 45th annual celebration in 2010 with Reba McEntire tapped as the host. The multiple-award winning singer will host the annual event on April 18 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
"No one does it better than Reba McEntire," Orly Adelson, president of dick clark productions and executive producer of the show, said in a statement. "She always brings spunk and personality to the show and we are honored to have the queen of country music back to host the awards for the 12th time."
One day after the awards show is wrapped, an all-star tribute concert will be conducted at the same venue. Country music duo Brooks & Dunn, who are currently on their farewell tour, are going to be handed the Academy of Country Music's Milestone Award during the special gig dubbed "ACM Presents: Brooks & Dunn -- the Last Rodeo".
Kenny Chesney, Reba McEntire, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban are booked to sing at the tribute concert. Meanwhile, performers at the ACM Awards are yet to be announced. Tickets for both shows will go on sale beginning Friday, January 15.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video