Taylor Lautner and Amy Poehler for Golden Globes
"Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner and "Parks and Recreation" comedienne Amy Poehler join the rooster of presenters at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards. These two along with Josh Brolin are the latest set of presenters announced for the event which will be held on January 17.
Earlier this week, organizers of the show had jotted down names like Cher, Tom Hanks, and last year's Golden Globes' babe Kate Winslet. Additionally, Sam Worthington whose latest movie "Avatar" is up for four nominations, is also in the list that includes newly-announced Jodie Foster and Kiefer Sutherland.
EW also reported that "True Blood" star Alexander Skarsgard is confirmed to attend the ceremony held at Beverly Hilton. Angelina Jolie and partner Brad Pitt on the other hand would skip this year's event reportedly because Pitt is not nominated although his movie "Inglourious Basterds" is.
Presenters that have been announced so far are listed below.
- Taylor Lautner
- Amy Poehler
- Josh Brolin
- Jennifer Garner
- Kiefer Sutherland
- Kate Winslet
- Halle Berry
- Jennifer Aniston
- Christina Aguilera
- Gerard Butler
- Chace Crawford
- Cameron Diaz
- Colin Farrell
- Jodie Foster
- Matthew Fox
- Mel Gibson
- Tom Hanks
- Neil Patrick Harris
- Nicole Kidman
- Julia Roberts
- Mickey Rourke
- Sam Worthington
- Sophia Loren
- Robert De Niro
- Leonardo DiCaprio
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?