Taylor Lautner and Amy Poehler for Golden Globes
"Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner and "Parks and Recreation" comedienne Amy Poehler join the rooster of presenters at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards. These two along with Josh Brolin are the latest set of presenters announced for the event which will be held on January 17.
Earlier this week, organizers of the show had jotted down names like Cher, Tom Hanks, and last year's Golden Globes' babe Kate Winslet. Additionally, Sam Worthington whose latest movie "Avatar" is up for four nominations, is also in the list that includes newly-announced Jodie Foster and Kiefer Sutherland.
EW also reported that "True Blood" star Alexander Skarsgard is confirmed to attend the ceremony held at Beverly Hilton. Angelina Jolie and partner Brad Pitt on the other hand would skip this year's event reportedly because Pitt is not nominated although his movie "Inglourious Basterds" is.
Presenters that have been announced so far are listed below.
- Taylor Lautner
- Amy Poehler
- Josh Brolin
- Jennifer Garner
- Kiefer Sutherland
- Kate Winslet
- Halle Berry
- Jennifer Aniston
- Christina Aguilera
- Gerard Butler
- Chace Crawford
- Cameron Diaz
- Colin Farrell
- Jodie Foster
- Matthew Fox
- Mel Gibson
- Tom Hanks
- Neil Patrick Harris
- Nicole Kidman
- Julia Roberts
- Mickey Rourke
- Sam Worthington
- Sophia Loren
- Robert De Niro
- Leonardo DiCaprio
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation