Taylor Lautner and Amy Poehler for Golden Globes
"Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner and "Parks and Recreation" comedienne Amy Poehler join the rooster of presenters at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards. These two along with Josh Brolin are the latest set of presenters announced for the event which will be held on January 17.
Earlier this week, organizers of the show had jotted down names like Cher, Tom Hanks, and last year's Golden Globes' babe Kate Winslet. Additionally, Sam Worthington whose latest movie "Avatar" is up for four nominations, is also in the list that includes newly-announced Jodie Foster and Kiefer Sutherland.
EW also reported that "True Blood" star Alexander Skarsgard is confirmed to attend the ceremony held at Beverly Hilton. Angelina Jolie and partner Brad Pitt on the other hand would skip this year's event reportedly because Pitt is not nominated although his movie "Inglourious Basterds" is.
Presenters that have been announced so far are listed below.
- Taylor Lautner
- Amy Poehler
- Josh Brolin
- Jennifer Garner
- Kiefer Sutherland
- Kate Winslet
- Halle Berry
- Jennifer Aniston
- Christina Aguilera
- Gerard Butler
- Chace Crawford
- Cameron Diaz
- Colin Farrell
- Jodie Foster
- Matthew Fox
- Mel Gibson
- Tom Hanks
- Neil Patrick Harris
- Nicole Kidman
- Julia Roberts
- Mickey Rourke
- Sam Worthington
- Sophia Loren
- Robert De Niro
- Leonardo DiCaprio
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed