Taylor Lautner and Amy Poehler for Golden Globes
"Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner and "Parks and Recreation" comedienne Amy Poehler join the rooster of presenters at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards. These two along with Josh Brolin are the latest set of presenters announced for the event which will be held on January 17.
Earlier this week, organizers of the show had jotted down names like Cher, Tom Hanks, and last year's Golden Globes' babe Kate Winslet. Additionally, Sam Worthington whose latest movie "Avatar" is up for four nominations, is also in the list that includes newly-announced Jodie Foster and Kiefer Sutherland.
EW also reported that "True Blood" star Alexander Skarsgard is confirmed to attend the ceremony held at Beverly Hilton. Angelina Jolie and partner Brad Pitt on the other hand would skip this year's event reportedly because Pitt is not nominated although his movie "Inglourious Basterds" is.
Presenters that have been announced so far are listed below.
- Taylor Lautner
- Amy Poehler
- Josh Brolin
- Jennifer Garner
- Kiefer Sutherland
- Kate Winslet
- Halle Berry
- Jennifer Aniston
- Christina Aguilera
- Gerard Butler
- Chace Crawford
- Cameron Diaz
- Colin Farrell
- Jodie Foster
- Matthew Fox
- Mel Gibson
- Tom Hanks
- Neil Patrick Harris
- Nicole Kidman
- Julia Roberts
- Mickey Rourke
- Sam Worthington
- Sophia Loren
- Robert De Niro
- Leonardo DiCaprio
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked