Ke$ha Predicted to Triumph Over Susan Boyle on Hot 200
Next week, Billboard Hot 200 may have a new champion, Ke$ha. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker is predicted to rule the U.S. albums chart with her debut album "Animal" which is estimated to sell around 150,000 copies.
It means that Ke$ha could end Susan Boyle's six-week reign on the chart. However, music fans have to stay tune until Wednesday, January 13 to find out the final Nielsen SoundScan numbers, as reflected in the Billboard 200 album chart.
When commenting on the prospect of her pushing aside Susan from the top spot of Hot 200, Ke$ha recently told PopEater, "She got to kick it at the top for a while, so I don't feel too bad." If the prediction comes true, she said about going to New York for a celebration. "I'm going to round up my band of trannies and we're going to march down Broadway with fireworks," she shared.
In addition, Ke$ha also commented on her being compared to Lady GaGa. "Any time you want to compare me to a successful woman, I'll totally take that. It's a good thing. I like to think of myself more aligned with the likes of Madonna meets David Bowie meets the Beastie Boys. And I loooove Blondie," she said.
On another occasion, Ke$ha opened up about writing song for Rihanna. "I just wrote a song for Rihanna," she stated, hoping the track will make it into her next album.
More Ke$ha News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says