Timbaland Maps Out 'Shock Value 2' Tour
Timbaland is stepping outside the studio to get down to the road for a tour supporting the second installment of his "Shock Value" album series. He will be kicking off the traveling show on January 15 in Virginia.
Honor Society will open for Timbaland on some selected dates. Other special guests, such as Drake, Katy Perry and Brandy, will appear via moving digital imagery that will be projected onto a full-size screen.
Timbaland will fill the set list with a mix of "Shock Value 2" materials and "Shock Value 1" tracks. He will also be making live beats during the show and has prepared several pieces of original music written specifically for the tour.
"I'm so excited to come and give my fans an intimate, up-close and personal experience of my music," Timbaland said in a press release. "I want everyone to leave feeling like they never stopped dancing the entire time."
"Shock Value 2" tour dates:
- Jan 15 - Norfolk, VA at The Norva
- Jan 16 - Washington, DC at 9:30 Club
- Jan 17 - Baltimore, MD at Rams Head Live
- Jan 19 - Boston, MA at House of Blues
- Jan 20 - New York, NY at The Fillmore at Irving Plaza
- Jan 22 - Toronto, ON at The Sound Academy
- Jan 23 - Columbus, OH at Newport Music Hall
- Jan 24 - Chicago, IL at House of Blues
- Jan 26 - Denver, CO at Gothic Theatre
- Jan 28 - San Diego, CA at House of Blues
- Jan 29 - Los Angeles, CA at House of Blues
- Feb 02 - Houston, TX at House of Blues
- Feb 03 - Dallas, TX at House of Blues
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event