Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton Split, Remain Close Friends
While her band The Pussycat Dolls is on the verge of splitting up, Nicole Scherzinger's romance with Lewis Hamilton has met its end. "We can confirm we have decided to go our separate ways," so Nicole and the Formula 1 driver said in a joint statement quoted by The Mirror.
"The two of us will focus on our careers at the present time and will remain close friends," they continued. Nicole indeed has been busy finishing her solo debut album "Her Name Is Nicole" and another PCD's record, while Lewis is struggling to win back his F1 crown from current world champion Jenson Button.
Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton began dating in late 2007. They have repeatedly been hit with break-up rumor since the past few months. In mid December, they were reported to have stopped seeing each other and had shelved plans to spend Christmas together.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story