Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton Split, Remain Close Friends
While her band The Pussycat Dolls is on the verge of splitting up, Nicole Scherzinger's romance with Lewis Hamilton has met its end. "We can confirm we have decided to go our separate ways," so Nicole and the Formula 1 driver said in a joint statement quoted by The Mirror.
"The two of us will focus on our careers at the present time and will remain close friends," they continued. Nicole indeed has been busy finishing her solo debut album "Her Name Is Nicole" and another PCD's record, while Lewis is struggling to win back his F1 crown from current world champion Jenson Button.
Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton began dating in late 2007. They have repeatedly been hit with break-up rumor since the past few months. In mid December, they were reported to have stopped seeing each other and had shelved plans to spend Christmas together.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- Camila Cabello Teams Up With Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Charli XCX on Upcoming Album
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago