Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton Split, Remain Close Friends
While her band The Pussycat Dolls is on the verge of splitting up, Nicole Scherzinger's romance with Lewis Hamilton has met its end. "We can confirm we have decided to go our separate ways," so Nicole and the Formula 1 driver said in a joint statement quoted by The Mirror.
"The two of us will focus on our careers at the present time and will remain close friends," they continued. Nicole indeed has been busy finishing her solo debut album "Her Name Is Nicole" and another PCD's record, while Lewis is struggling to win back his F1 crown from current world champion Jenson Button.
Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton began dating in late 2007. They have repeatedly been hit with break-up rumor since the past few months. In mid December, they were reported to have stopped seeing each other and had shelved plans to spend Christmas together.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6