Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton Split, Remain Close Friends
While her band The Pussycat Dolls is on the verge of splitting up, Nicole Scherzinger's romance with Lewis Hamilton has met its end. "We can confirm we have decided to go our separate ways," so Nicole and the Formula 1 driver said in a joint statement quoted by The Mirror.
"The two of us will focus on our careers at the present time and will remain close friends," they continued. Nicole indeed has been busy finishing her solo debut album "Her Name Is Nicole" and another PCD's record, while Lewis is struggling to win back his F1 crown from current world champion Jenson Button.
Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton began dating in late 2007. They have repeatedly been hit with break-up rumor since the past few months. In mid December, they were reported to have stopped seeing each other and had shelved plans to spend Christmas together.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked