Kid Cudi Changing New Album Title
In a live concert at the Milwaukee on January 6, Kid Cudi told the crowd that he has changed the title of his new album. "It's called 'Cudder and The Revolution of Evolution'," so the protege of Kanye West announced.
After opening up the new title, Cudi kicked off verses from a new song he recently recorded with Snoop Dogg. The rapper, who has also tagged Travis Barker for the album, will next be seen performing at Agora Theater, Cleveland on January 15 and Irving Plaza, New York on January 22.
Back in October 2009, Kid Cudi revealed to MTV that he is eying to release a compilation project. At that time, he tentatively called it "Cudder" and hoped to recruit some hottest music talents from rock genre. "[We're] trying to get Green Day onboard, hopefully, Kings of Leon, hopefully. I'm really trying to do all the collabs that I couldn't do for the [first] album," he gushed.
Kid Cudi is no stranger to crossing genre. The rapper has previously teamed up with electronic duo Ratatat and dance punk group MGMT in his debut album "Man on the Moon: The End of Day".
More Kid Cudi News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!