Kid Cudi Changing New Album Title
In a live concert at the Milwaukee on January 6, Kid Cudi told the crowd that he has changed the title of his new album. "It's called 'Cudder and The Revolution of Evolution'," so the protege of Kanye West announced.
After opening up the new title, Cudi kicked off verses from a new song he recently recorded with Snoop Dogg. The rapper, who has also tagged Travis Barker for the album, will next be seen performing at Agora Theater, Cleveland on January 15 and Irving Plaza, New York on January 22.
Back in October 2009, Kid Cudi revealed to MTV that he is eying to release a compilation project. At that time, he tentatively called it "Cudder" and hoped to recruit some hottest music talents from rock genre. "[We're] trying to get Green Day onboard, hopefully, Kings of Leon, hopefully. I'm really trying to do all the collabs that I couldn't do for the [first] album," he gushed.
Kid Cudi is no stranger to crossing genre. The rapper has previously teamed up with electronic duo Ratatat and dance punk group MGMT in his debut album "Man on the Moon: The End of Day".
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame