Kid Cudi Changing New Album Title
In a live concert at the Milwaukee on January 6, Kid Cudi told the crowd that he has changed the title of his new album. "It's called 'Cudder and The Revolution of Evolution'," so the protege of Kanye West announced.
After opening up the new title, Cudi kicked off verses from a new song he recently recorded with Snoop Dogg. The rapper, who has also tagged Travis Barker for the album, will next be seen performing at Agora Theater, Cleveland on January 15 and Irving Plaza, New York on January 22.
Back in October 2009, Kid Cudi revealed to MTV that he is eying to release a compilation project. At that time, he tentatively called it "Cudder" and hoped to recruit some hottest music talents from rock genre. "[We're] trying to get Green Day onboard, hopefully, Kings of Leon, hopefully. I'm really trying to do all the collabs that I couldn't do for the [first] album," he gushed.
Kid Cudi is no stranger to crossing genre. The rapper has previously teamed up with electronic duo Ratatat and dance punk group MGMT in his debut album "Man on the Moon: The End of Day".
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say