Kid Cudi Changing New Album Title
In a live concert at the Milwaukee on January 6, Kid Cudi told the crowd that he has changed the title of his new album. "It's called 'Cudder and The Revolution of Evolution'," so the protege of Kanye West announced.
After opening up the new title, Cudi kicked off verses from a new song he recently recorded with Snoop Dogg. The rapper, who has also tagged Travis Barker for the album, will next be seen performing at Agora Theater, Cleveland on January 15 and Irving Plaza, New York on January 22.
Back in October 2009, Kid Cudi revealed to MTV that he is eying to release a compilation project. At that time, he tentatively called it "Cudder" and hoped to recruit some hottest music talents from rock genre. "[We're] trying to get Green Day onboard, hopefully, Kings of Leon, hopefully. I'm really trying to do all the collabs that I couldn't do for the [first] album," he gushed.
Kid Cudi is no stranger to crossing genre. The rapper has previously teamed up with electronic duo Ratatat and dance punk group MGMT in his debut album "Man on the Moon: The End of Day".
More Kid Cudi News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation