Derek Jeter and Minka Kelly May Get Married in November
Rumor has it, Derek Jeter and Minka Kelly have set their wedding date. New York Post reported they have learned that the couple may walk down the aisle on November 5 or two days after the end of 2010 World Series, the competition of which the baseball player's team New York Yankee joins.
Derek and Minka reportedly plan their nuptials at the Oheka Castle in Long Island, where Kevin Jonas wed Danielle Deleasa on December 9, 2009. The site's reporter tried to confirm the date by posing as a prospective bride and meeting with a sales manager of Oheka, Rick Bellando.
When the reporter wanted to book a wedding on the first Friday in November, Rick claimed the date has been booked and showed a scheduling calendar printout that revealed Derek's name in big bold letters. However, when she tried to dig deeper, the sales manager tried to dismiss the speculation, saying if it was the real Derek Jeter, they would have used a different name.
Back in November 2009, there was report that Derek Jeter and Minka Kelly were ready to move in together to the athlete's new house in Tampa, Florida. At that time, the pair was said planning their wedding in the mansion.
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture