Derek Jeter and Minka Kelly May Get Married in November
Rumor has it, Derek Jeter and Minka Kelly have set their wedding date. New York Post reported they have learned that the couple may walk down the aisle on November 5 or two days after the end of 2010 World Series, the competition of which the baseball player's team New York Yankee joins.
Derek and Minka reportedly plan their nuptials at the Oheka Castle in Long Island, where Kevin Jonas wed Danielle Deleasa on December 9, 2009. The site's reporter tried to confirm the date by posing as a prospective bride and meeting with a sales manager of Oheka, Rick Bellando.
When the reporter wanted to book a wedding on the first Friday in November, Rick claimed the date has been booked and showed a scheduling calendar printout that revealed Derek's name in big bold letters. However, when she tried to dig deeper, the sales manager tried to dismiss the speculation, saying if it was the real Derek Jeter, they would have used a different name.
Back in November 2009, there was report that Derek Jeter and Minka Kelly were ready to move in together to the athlete's new house in Tampa, Florida. At that time, the pair was said planning their wedding in the mansion.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics