Fergie 'Emotional' When Renewing Marriage Vows
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and Josh Duhamel, the couple who was hit with infidelity rumor awhile back, has proven the public wrong about their marriage situation. They renewed their vow in a ceremony held in Santa Barbara, Calif. on Wednesday, January 6.
Duhamel had them flown from Los Angeles to the resort town with private helicopter. A limo was already waiting for them when they landed and they were taken to Bacara Resort and Spa. Only the two of them and a minister were in attendance of the very private ceremony. A source told Us Weekly, "It was a total surprise for Fergie."
Fergie was reportedly crying and very emotional about the whole thing. They then dined at the resort's Miro restaurant before flying back to Los Angeles using helicopter again.
Fergie and Josh Duhamel were first married on January 10, 2009 in Malibu in front of hundreds guests. Their first year as a married couple hit a rocky road when a stripper admitted she was involved in an affair with him while he was shooting "Life as We Know It" in Atlanta. Fergie and the "Transformers" star denied such marital problem.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters