Fergie 'Emotional' When Renewing Marriage Vows
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and Josh Duhamel, the couple who was hit with infidelity rumor awhile back, has proven the public wrong about their marriage situation. They renewed their vow in a ceremony held in Santa Barbara, Calif. on Wednesday, January 6.
Duhamel had them flown from Los Angeles to the resort town with private helicopter. A limo was already waiting for them when they landed and they were taken to Bacara Resort and Spa. Only the two of them and a minister were in attendance of the very private ceremony. A source told Us Weekly, "It was a total surprise for Fergie."
Fergie was reportedly crying and very emotional about the whole thing. They then dined at the resort's Miro restaurant before flying back to Los Angeles using helicopter again.
Fergie and Josh Duhamel were first married on January 10, 2009 in Malibu in front of hundreds guests. Their first year as a married couple hit a rocky road when a stripper admitted she was involved in an affair with him while he was shooting "Life as We Know It" in Atlanta. Fergie and the "Transformers" star denied such marital problem.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure