Fergie 'Emotional' When Renewing Marriage Vows
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and Josh Duhamel, the couple who was hit with infidelity rumor awhile back, has proven the public wrong about their marriage situation. They renewed their vow in a ceremony held in Santa Barbara, Calif. on Wednesday, January 6.
Duhamel had them flown from Los Angeles to the resort town with private helicopter. A limo was already waiting for them when they landed and they were taken to Bacara Resort and Spa. Only the two of them and a minister were in attendance of the very private ceremony. A source told Us Weekly, "It was a total surprise for Fergie."
Fergie was reportedly crying and very emotional about the whole thing. They then dined at the resort's Miro restaurant before flying back to Los Angeles using helicopter again.
Fergie and Josh Duhamel were first married on January 10, 2009 in Malibu in front of hundreds guests. Their first year as a married couple hit a rocky road when a stripper admitted she was involved in an affair with him while he was shooting "Life as We Know It" in Atlanta. Fergie and the "Transformers" star denied such marital problem.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern