'Wolverine 2' to Start Shooting in 2011
Hugh Jackman is going to put on his sharp claws next year, when "Wolverine 2" kicks off its production. The news was broken by the actor himself when he was met at the backstage of the 36th Annual People's Choice Awards after receiving Favorite Action Star prize.
"Wolverine's going to be back. He's going to Japan. We shoot that probably in a year, year-and-a-half, something like that," Jackman stated at the event which was held on Wednesday night, January 6. Moreover, during the quick interview the 41-year-old actor revealed that he will start filming his other project, drama action "Real Steel", this summer.
Set in Japan, the sequel to "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" will feature Wolverine dealing with ninjas as he struggles whether to follow his animal killer instincts or the life under a samurai's code of honor and respect. Beside starring in it, Hugh Jackman will also serve as producer alongside John Palermo and Lauren Shuler Donner. Christopher McQuarrie is writing the script, but no director has been attached to the film.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns