'Wolverine 2' to Start Shooting in 2011
Hugh Jackman is going to put on his sharp claws next year, when "Wolverine 2" kicks off its production. The news was broken by the actor himself when he was met at the backstage of the 36th Annual People's Choice Awards after receiving Favorite Action Star prize.
"Wolverine's going to be back. He's going to Japan. We shoot that probably in a year, year-and-a-half, something like that," Jackman stated at the event which was held on Wednesday night, January 6. Moreover, during the quick interview the 41-year-old actor revealed that he will start filming his other project, drama action "Real Steel", this summer.
Set in Japan, the sequel to "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" will feature Wolverine dealing with ninjas as he struggles whether to follow his animal killer instincts or the life under a samurai's code of honor and respect. Beside starring in it, Hugh Jackman will also serve as producer alongside John Palermo and Lauren Shuler Donner. Christopher McQuarrie is writing the script, but no director has been attached to the film.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC