'Wolverine 2' to Start Shooting in 2011
Hugh Jackman is going to put on his sharp claws next year, when "Wolverine 2" kicks off its production. The news was broken by the actor himself when he was met at the backstage of the 36th Annual People's Choice Awards after receiving Favorite Action Star prize.
"Wolverine's going to be back. He's going to Japan. We shoot that probably in a year, year-and-a-half, something like that," Jackman stated at the event which was held on Wednesday night, January 6. Moreover, during the quick interview the 41-year-old actor revealed that he will start filming his other project, drama action "Real Steel", this summer.
Set in Japan, the sequel to "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" will feature Wolverine dealing with ninjas as he struggles whether to follow his animal killer instincts or the life under a samurai's code of honor and respect. Beside starring in it, Hugh Jackman will also serve as producer alongside John Palermo and Lauren Shuler Donner. Christopher McQuarrie is writing the script, but no director has been attached to the film.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7