Casey Johnson's Family Boycotting Tila Tequila's 'King' Appearance
Earlier this week, it was reported that Tila Tequila is negotiating to appear on "Larry King Live" but the road to there may not be so smooth after all. Family of Casey Johnson, the fiancee of Tila who was found dead on January 4, is reportedly against the reality show star appearing on the CNN talk show although rumor has it, it would be a tribute to Casey.
Per E! News, the Johnsons and Casey's friends are calling Larry King to cancel the plan of having her live on Tuesday, January 12. "The Johnsons just want Tila to go away," a source told the publication. "They're in mourning. She is the last thing they want to deal with right now." Tila reportedly would be the only guest in that evening.
A source close to the Johnson family said they were tired of Tila and only wanted to maintain their dignity post Casey's death. "Everyone knows the tabloids won't back away from Tila, but they didn't think Larry King would actually consider having her on his show," E!'s source added. "They've called him and sent him emails asking him to cancel the interview."
The unharmonious relationship between Tila and people close to Casey was sniffed a couple of days ago when Nicky Hilton and Bijou Phillips visited Tila's home to collect Casey's dogs and belongings. Tila refused to give them up and ranted on her Twitter. "Now that she's gone her family and so called 'FRIENDS' pop up at my house, stealing our stuff & acting like they care? BULLS- - -! Money doesn't buy you class," she wrote.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger