Rihanna Baring All in 'Rude Boy' Cover Art
Rihanna is once again striking a raunchy pose, this time around for the cover art of her upcoming single "Rude Boy". The "Umbrella" hitmaker is naked, wearing nothing but a pair of black boots and a top hat. She is hiding her modesty behind a long board with the title of the song attached on it.
"Rude Boy" is taken from Rihanna's fourth studio album "Rated R" and is expected to invade radio airwaves across the United States on February 9, according to Radio 1. The song is released in the country to follow up Rihanna's current single "Hard" which features Young Jeezy.
Rihanna dropped "Rated R" in U.S. on November 23, 2009, a month before her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown released his own album "Graffiti". Led by single "Russian Roulette", it peaked at No. 4 on Billboard Hot 200.
Starting from April 16 this year, Rihanna will be traveling across Europe for promotional effort of the album. Before flying across the pond, she will visit the South Beach in Miami to open a two-day concert series of Super Bowl Fan Jam along with Justin Bieber.
More Rihanna News
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill