Rihanna Baring All in 'Rude Boy' Cover Art
Rihanna is once again striking a raunchy pose, this time around for the cover art of her upcoming single "Rude Boy". The "Umbrella" hitmaker is naked, wearing nothing but a pair of black boots and a top hat. She is hiding her modesty behind a long board with the title of the song attached on it.
"Rude Boy" is taken from Rihanna's fourth studio album "Rated R" and is expected to invade radio airwaves across the United States on February 9, according to Radio 1. The song is released in the country to follow up Rihanna's current single "Hard" which features Young Jeezy.
Rihanna dropped "Rated R" in U.S. on November 23, 2009, a month before her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown released his own album "Graffiti". Led by single "Russian Roulette", it peaked at No. 4 on Billboard Hot 200.
Starting from April 16 this year, Rihanna will be traveling across Europe for promotional effort of the album. Before flying across the pond, she will visit the South Beach in Miami to open a two-day concert series of Super Bowl Fan Jam along with Justin Bieber.
More Rihanna News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger