Rihanna Baring All in 'Rude Boy' Cover Art
Rihanna is once again striking a raunchy pose, this time around for the cover art of her upcoming single "Rude Boy". The "Umbrella" hitmaker is naked, wearing nothing but a pair of black boots and a top hat. She is hiding her modesty behind a long board with the title of the song attached on it.
"Rude Boy" is taken from Rihanna's fourth studio album "Rated R" and is expected to invade radio airwaves across the United States on February 9, according to Radio 1. The song is released in the country to follow up Rihanna's current single "Hard" which features Young Jeezy.
Rihanna dropped "Rated R" in U.S. on November 23, 2009, a month before her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown released his own album "Graffiti". Led by single "Russian Roulette", it peaked at No. 4 on Billboard Hot 200.
Starting from April 16 this year, Rihanna will be traveling across Europe for promotional effort of the album. Before flying across the pond, she will visit the South Beach in Miami to open a two-day concert series of Super Bowl Fan Jam along with Justin Bieber.
More Rihanna News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars