Rihanna Baring All in 'Rude Boy' Cover Art
Rihanna is once again striking a raunchy pose, this time around for the cover art of her upcoming single "Rude Boy". The "Umbrella" hitmaker is naked, wearing nothing but a pair of black boots and a top hat. She is hiding her modesty behind a long board with the title of the song attached on it.
"Rude Boy" is taken from Rihanna's fourth studio album "Rated R" and is expected to invade radio airwaves across the United States on February 9, according to Radio 1. The song is released in the country to follow up Rihanna's current single "Hard" which features Young Jeezy.
Rihanna dropped "Rated R" in U.S. on November 23, 2009, a month before her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown released his own album "Graffiti". Led by single "Russian Roulette", it peaked at No. 4 on Billboard Hot 200.
Starting from April 16 this year, Rihanna will be traveling across Europe for promotional effort of the album. Before flying across the pond, she will visit the South Beach in Miami to open a two-day concert series of Super Bowl Fan Jam along with Justin Bieber.
More Rihanna News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri