Amanda Bynes Strips to Lingerie for Maxim
Amanda Bynes "grown up and uncovered" is the latest cover story of Maxim magazine. The actress whose popularity dates back when she was only 10 years old, wants to show the world that she is a 23-year-old woman now through her sexy photos that have her in lingeries.
"I had the best time on this shoot. I think every shot I did was sexy. Some people still see me as a kid, but I'm a 23-year-old woman now," she said in the interview. She explained further, "I want to show people who I am. My parents were like, 'Does this mean you're gonna do sexy movies now?' I said, 'Well, if they're done the right way, then maybe!' I mean, I'm not gonna do porn, but if it's a Leonardo DiCaprio movie or whatever..."
The February issue will be on newsstands January 19. Meanwhile, an excerpt of the interview as well as her photos can be seen on Maxim.
More Amanda Bynes News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival