Amanda Bynes Strips to Lingerie for Maxim
Amanda Bynes "grown up and uncovered" is the latest cover story of Maxim magazine. The actress whose popularity dates back when she was only 10 years old, wants to show the world that she is a 23-year-old woman now through her sexy photos that have her in lingeries.
"I had the best time on this shoot. I think every shot I did was sexy. Some people still see me as a kid, but I'm a 23-year-old woman now," she said in the interview. She explained further, "I want to show people who I am. My parents were like, 'Does this mean you're gonna do sexy movies now?' I said, 'Well, if they're done the right way, then maybe!' I mean, I'm not gonna do porn, but if it's a Leonardo DiCaprio movie or whatever..."
The February issue will be on newsstands January 19. Meanwhile, an excerpt of the interview as well as her photos can be seen on Maxim.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences