Amanda Bynes Strips to Lingerie for Maxim
Amanda Bynes "grown up and uncovered" is the latest cover story of Maxim magazine. The actress whose popularity dates back when she was only 10 years old, wants to show the world that she is a 23-year-old woman now through her sexy photos that have her in lingeries.
"I had the best time on this shoot. I think every shot I did was sexy. Some people still see me as a kid, but I'm a 23-year-old woman now," she said in the interview. She explained further, "I want to show people who I am. My parents were like, 'Does this mean you're gonna do sexy movies now?' I said, 'Well, if they're done the right way, then maybe!' I mean, I'm not gonna do porn, but if it's a Leonardo DiCaprio movie or whatever..."
The February issue will be on newsstands January 19. Meanwhile, an excerpt of the interview as well as her photos can be seen on Maxim.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart