Amanda Bynes Strips to Lingerie for Maxim
Amanda Bynes "grown up and uncovered" is the latest cover story of Maxim magazine. The actress whose popularity dates back when she was only 10 years old, wants to show the world that she is a 23-year-old woman now through her sexy photos that have her in lingeries.
"I had the best time on this shoot. I think every shot I did was sexy. Some people still see me as a kid, but I'm a 23-year-old woman now," she said in the interview. She explained further, "I want to show people who I am. My parents were like, 'Does this mean you're gonna do sexy movies now?' I said, 'Well, if they're done the right way, then maybe!' I mean, I'm not gonna do porn, but if it's a Leonardo DiCaprio movie or whatever..."
The February issue will be on newsstands January 19. Meanwhile, an excerpt of the interview as well as her photos can be seen on Maxim.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off