Amanda Bynes Strips to Lingerie for Maxim
Amanda Bynes "grown up and uncovered" is the latest cover story of Maxim magazine. The actress whose popularity dates back when she was only 10 years old, wants to show the world that she is a 23-year-old woman now through her sexy photos that have her in lingeries.
"I had the best time on this shoot. I think every shot I did was sexy. Some people still see me as a kid, but I'm a 23-year-old woman now," she said in the interview. She explained further, "I want to show people who I am. My parents were like, 'Does this mean you're gonna do sexy movies now?' I said, 'Well, if they're done the right way, then maybe!' I mean, I'm not gonna do porn, but if it's a Leonardo DiCaprio movie or whatever..."
The February issue will be on newsstands January 19. Meanwhile, an excerpt of the interview as well as her photos can be seen on Maxim.
More Amanda Bynes News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama