Sarah Chalke Is Mother to a Baby Boy
The first child of "Scrubs" star Sarah Chalke and fiance Jamie Afifi was born on Christmas Eve. A rep for the actress confirms to several sites that it was a boy whom they name Charlie Rhodes Afifi.
Sarah and Jamie have been together since 2003 and were engaged in December 2006 while vacationing in Hawaii. "The best is just knowing that 100 percent somebody always has your back and you always have theirs," Sarah said about being engaged. "You have a partner, you have a buddy."
They announced the pregnancy in August 2009 and the maternity was written into the "Scrubs" story. Back in the sixth season, Elliot was having trouble being the only one in the group with no child on the way. And by season 9 opener, she has been seven months pregnant with J.D.'s baby.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick