Sarah Chalke Is Mother to a Baby Boy
The first child of "Scrubs" star Sarah Chalke and fiance Jamie Afifi was born on Christmas Eve. A rep for the actress confirms to several sites that it was a boy whom they name Charlie Rhodes Afifi.
Sarah and Jamie have been together since 2003 and were engaged in December 2006 while vacationing in Hawaii. "The best is just knowing that 100 percent somebody always has your back and you always have theirs," Sarah said about being engaged. "You have a partner, you have a buddy."
They announced the pregnancy in August 2009 and the maternity was written into the "Scrubs" story. Back in the sixth season, Elliot was having trouble being the only one in the group with no child on the way. And by season 9 opener, she has been seven months pregnant with J.D.'s baby.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper