Sarah Chalke Is Mother to a Baby Boy
The first child of "Scrubs" star Sarah Chalke and fiance Jamie Afifi was born on Christmas Eve. A rep for the actress confirms to several sites that it was a boy whom they name Charlie Rhodes Afifi.
Sarah and Jamie have been together since 2003 and were engaged in December 2006 while vacationing in Hawaii. "The best is just knowing that 100 percent somebody always has your back and you always have theirs," Sarah said about being engaged. "You have a partner, you have a buddy."
They announced the pregnancy in August 2009 and the maternity was written into the "Scrubs" story. Back in the sixth season, Elliot was having trouble being the only one in the group with no child on the way. And by season 9 opener, she has been seven months pregnant with J.D.'s baby.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March