Sarah Chalke Is Mother to a Baby Boy
The first child of "Scrubs" star Sarah Chalke and fiance Jamie Afifi was born on Christmas Eve. A rep for the actress confirms to several sites that it was a boy whom they name Charlie Rhodes Afifi.
Sarah and Jamie have been together since 2003 and were engaged in December 2006 while vacationing in Hawaii. "The best is just knowing that 100 percent somebody always has your back and you always have theirs," Sarah said about being engaged. "You have a partner, you have a buddy."
They announced the pregnancy in August 2009 and the maternity was written into the "Scrubs" story. Back in the sixth season, Elliot was having trouble being the only one in the group with no child on the way. And by season 9 opener, she has been seven months pregnant with J.D.'s baby.
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski