Sarah Chalke Is Mother to a Baby Boy
The first child of "Scrubs" star Sarah Chalke and fiance Jamie Afifi was born on Christmas Eve. A rep for the actress confirms to several sites that it was a boy whom they name Charlie Rhodes Afifi.
Sarah and Jamie have been together since 2003 and were engaged in December 2006 while vacationing in Hawaii. "The best is just knowing that 100 percent somebody always has your back and you always have theirs," Sarah said about being engaged. "You have a partner, you have a buddy."
They announced the pregnancy in August 2009 and the maternity was written into the "Scrubs" story. Back in the sixth season, Elliot was having trouble being the only one in the group with no child on the way. And by season 9 opener, she has been seven months pregnant with J.D.'s baby.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris