Justin Bieber and Rihanna to Kick Off Free Super Bowl Concert Series
Tween singing sensation Justin Bieber and Barbadian songstress Rihanna are paired up to entertain concertgoers at Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam. The two artists will be singing on the first day of the concert series on Thursday, February 4.
Justin is set to deliver songs from platinum debut album "My World" in front of the crowd in the South Beach of Miami. Meanwhile, Rihanna is scheduled to perform tracks from her fourth studio effort "Rated R".
The second day of the gig, which will also be the last one, takes place on February 5. Nelly Furtado, Paulina Rubio and Pitbull are tapped to rock the event with singles from their latest studio installments.
"Entourage" hunk Kevin Dillon and TV anchor Nancy O'Dell will host the Thursday night's concert, while Telemundo stars Leti Coo and Jessi Losada will host the Friday night's festivity along with actor Karim Mendiburu. NFL players also will participate in the two concerts which will be aired live on VH1.
Free tickets for both gigs will be made available on a "first come, first serve" basis beginning Monday, January 11 on TicketMaster.com. There is limit of 10 tickets per person.
More Justin Bieber News
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie