Justin Bieber and Rihanna to Kick Off Free Super Bowl Concert Series
Tween singing sensation Justin Bieber and Barbadian songstress Rihanna are paired up to entertain concertgoers at Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam. The two artists will be singing on the first day of the concert series on Thursday, February 4.
Justin is set to deliver songs from platinum debut album "My World" in front of the crowd in the South Beach of Miami. Meanwhile, Rihanna is scheduled to perform tracks from her fourth studio effort "Rated R".
The second day of the gig, which will also be the last one, takes place on February 5. Nelly Furtado, Paulina Rubio and Pitbull are tapped to rock the event with singles from their latest studio installments.
"Entourage" hunk Kevin Dillon and TV anchor Nancy O'Dell will host the Thursday night's concert, while Telemundo stars Leti Coo and Jessi Losada will host the Friday night's festivity along with actor Karim Mendiburu. NFL players also will participate in the two concerts which will be aired live on VH1.
Free tickets for both gigs will be made available on a "first come, first serve" basis beginning Monday, January 11 on TicketMaster.com. There is limit of 10 tickets per person.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation