Justin Bieber and Rihanna to Kick Off Free Super Bowl Concert Series
Tween singing sensation Justin Bieber and Barbadian songstress Rihanna are paired up to entertain concertgoers at Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam. The two artists will be singing on the first day of the concert series on Thursday, February 4.
Justin is set to deliver songs from platinum debut album "My World" in front of the crowd in the South Beach of Miami. Meanwhile, Rihanna is scheduled to perform tracks from her fourth studio effort "Rated R".
The second day of the gig, which will also be the last one, takes place on February 5. Nelly Furtado, Paulina Rubio and Pitbull are tapped to rock the event with singles from their latest studio installments.
"Entourage" hunk Kevin Dillon and TV anchor Nancy O'Dell will host the Thursday night's concert, while Telemundo stars Leti Coo and Jessi Losada will host the Friday night's festivity along with actor Karim Mendiburu. NFL players also will participate in the two concerts which will be aired live on VH1.
Free tickets for both gigs will be made available on a "first come, first serve" basis beginning Monday, January 11 on TicketMaster.com. There is limit of 10 tickets per person.
More Justin Bieber News
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed