Pictures and Video of Ashley Greene's Nude in Body Paint
Ashley Greene is taking her clothes off and hitting the shore for a new ad of SoBe Lifewater. Pictures and video taken during the photoshoot have arrived, featuring the Alice Cullen of "Twilight" wearing only amphibian scales strategically painted by artist Joanne Gair to protect her modesty.
"Being a part of the SoBe skinsuit shoot in the Turks and Caicos was amazing," Ashley commented on her experience of being shot in the body paint. "It took the artist 12 hours to paint the SoBe scales on each skinsuit, but it was totally worth it. It's an experience I'll never forget."
Some of the photos have Ashley in what is called as Cherimoya skinsuit, and the others see her in Strawberry Dragonfruit skinsuit. The pictures of her lounging around the beach naked will be featured in the upcoming issue of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit which will hit newsstands in February and is also going to feature other naked body-painted models.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'