Pictures and Video of Ashley Greene's Nude in Body Paint
Ashley Greene is taking her clothes off and hitting the shore for a new ad of SoBe Lifewater. Pictures and video taken during the photoshoot have arrived, featuring the Alice Cullen of "Twilight" wearing only amphibian scales strategically painted by artist Joanne Gair to protect her modesty.
"Being a part of the SoBe skinsuit shoot in the Turks and Caicos was amazing," Ashley commented on her experience of being shot in the body paint. "It took the artist 12 hours to paint the SoBe scales on each skinsuit, but it was totally worth it. It's an experience I'll never forget."
Some of the photos have Ashley in what is called as Cherimoya skinsuit, and the others see her in Strawberry Dragonfruit skinsuit. The pictures of her lounging around the beach naked will be featured in the upcoming issue of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit which will hit newsstands in February and is also going to feature other naked body-painted models.
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows