Pictures and Video of Ashley Greene's Nude in Body Paint
Ashley Greene is taking her clothes off and hitting the shore for a new ad of SoBe Lifewater. Pictures and video taken during the photoshoot have arrived, featuring the Alice Cullen of "Twilight" wearing only amphibian scales strategically painted by artist Joanne Gair to protect her modesty.
"Being a part of the SoBe skinsuit shoot in the Turks and Caicos was amazing," Ashley commented on her experience of being shot in the body paint. "It took the artist 12 hours to paint the SoBe scales on each skinsuit, but it was totally worth it. It's an experience I'll never forget."
Some of the photos have Ashley in what is called as Cherimoya skinsuit, and the others see her in Strawberry Dragonfruit skinsuit. The pictures of her lounging around the beach naked will be featured in the upcoming issue of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit which will hit newsstands in February and is also going to feature other naked body-painted models.
More Ashley Greene News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'