Pictures and Video of Ashley Greene's Nude in Body Paint
Ashley Greene is taking her clothes off and hitting the shore for a new ad of SoBe Lifewater. Pictures and video taken during the photoshoot have arrived, featuring the Alice Cullen of "Twilight" wearing only amphibian scales strategically painted by artist Joanne Gair to protect her modesty.
"Being a part of the SoBe skinsuit shoot in the Turks and Caicos was amazing," Ashley commented on her experience of being shot in the body paint. "It took the artist 12 hours to paint the SoBe scales on each skinsuit, but it was totally worth it. It's an experience I'll never forget."
Some of the photos have Ashley in what is called as Cherimoya skinsuit, and the others see her in Strawberry Dragonfruit skinsuit. The pictures of her lounging around the beach naked will be featured in the upcoming issue of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit which will hit newsstands in February and is also going to feature other naked body-painted models.
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo