Pictures and Video of Ashley Greene's Nude in Body Paint
Ashley Greene is taking her clothes off and hitting the shore for a new ad of SoBe Lifewater. Pictures and video taken during the photoshoot have arrived, featuring the Alice Cullen of "Twilight" wearing only amphibian scales strategically painted by artist Joanne Gair to protect her modesty.
"Being a part of the SoBe skinsuit shoot in the Turks and Caicos was amazing," Ashley commented on her experience of being shot in the body paint. "It took the artist 12 hours to paint the SoBe scales on each skinsuit, but it was totally worth it. It's an experience I'll never forget."
Some of the photos have Ashley in what is called as Cherimoya skinsuit, and the others see her in Strawberry Dragonfruit skinsuit. The pictures of her lounging around the beach naked will be featured in the upcoming issue of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit which will hit newsstands in February and is also going to feature other naked body-painted models.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame