Rozlyn Papa Slams 'Bachelor' for Affair Story
The accused participant on "The Bachelor" reveals her side of story surrounding the affair with a producer. Rozlyn Papa, a 28-year-old single mother, is identified as the woman who was in "inappropriate relationship" with one of the show's crew. She comes with a denial that it was anything sexual, saying that they are not even dating.
To Radar Online she clarifies, "No, I did not have a sexual relationship with a producer on the show. What they mean by inappropriate relationship is not what inappropriate relationship means in the real world." Admitting that she indeed has a relationship with "someone on the show", Rozlyn confirms that they are merely "close" but not a couple.
Since the scandal was caught by the other crew, the producer had been fired and Rozlyn was yanked out of the show, something that the producers would show on the January 11 episode. Rozlyn slams "Bachelor" for being fake, saying "This is a TV show and it's made for entertainment, but it is a far cry from reality. I know that things on television weren't always as they seemed, but I had no idea the extent of the show manipulation."
In the same assuring tone, Rozlyn's rep Stacie Vanchieri from Wilhelmina Models says, "I represent Rozlyn. I have for the past eight years. There was not a sexual relationship with a crew member." Stacie adds that Rozlyn can't say much about the situation because she's contract-bound.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal