Rozlyn Papa Slams 'Bachelor' for Affair Story
The accused participant on "The Bachelor" reveals her side of story surrounding the affair with a producer. Rozlyn Papa, a 28-year-old single mother, is identified as the woman who was in "inappropriate relationship" with one of the show's crew. She comes with a denial that it was anything sexual, saying that they are not even dating.
To Radar Online she clarifies, "No, I did not have a sexual relationship with a producer on the show. What they mean by inappropriate relationship is not what inappropriate relationship means in the real world." Admitting that she indeed has a relationship with "someone on the show", Rozlyn confirms that they are merely "close" but not a couple.
Since the scandal was caught by the other crew, the producer had been fired and Rozlyn was yanked out of the show, something that the producers would show on the January 11 episode. Rozlyn slams "Bachelor" for being fake, saying "This is a TV show and it's made for entertainment, but it is a far cry from reality. I know that things on television weren't always as they seemed, but I had no idea the extent of the show manipulation."
In the same assuring tone, Rozlyn's rep Stacie Vanchieri from Wilhelmina Models says, "I represent Rozlyn. I have for the past eight years. There was not a sexual relationship with a crew member." Stacie adds that Rozlyn can't say much about the situation because she's contract-bound.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation