Rozlyn Papa Slams 'Bachelor' for Affair Story
The accused participant on "The Bachelor" reveals her side of story surrounding the affair with a producer. Rozlyn Papa, a 28-year-old single mother, is identified as the woman who was in "inappropriate relationship" with one of the show's crew. She comes with a denial that it was anything sexual, saying that they are not even dating.
To Radar Online she clarifies, "No, I did not have a sexual relationship with a producer on the show. What they mean by inappropriate relationship is not what inappropriate relationship means in the real world." Admitting that she indeed has a relationship with "someone on the show", Rozlyn confirms that they are merely "close" but not a couple.
Since the scandal was caught by the other crew, the producer had been fired and Rozlyn was yanked out of the show, something that the producers would show on the January 11 episode. Rozlyn slams "Bachelor" for being fake, saying "This is a TV show and it's made for entertainment, but it is a far cry from reality. I know that things on television weren't always as they seemed, but I had no idea the extent of the show manipulation."
In the same assuring tone, Rozlyn's rep Stacie Vanchieri from Wilhelmina Models says, "I represent Rozlyn. I have for the past eight years. There was not a sexual relationship with a crew member." Stacie adds that Rozlyn can't say much about the situation because she's contract-bound.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed