Rozlyn Papa Slams 'Bachelor' for Affair Story
The accused participant on "The Bachelor" reveals her side of story surrounding the affair with a producer. Rozlyn Papa, a 28-year-old single mother, is identified as the woman who was in "inappropriate relationship" with one of the show's crew. She comes with a denial that it was anything sexual, saying that they are not even dating.
To Radar Online she clarifies, "No, I did not have a sexual relationship with a producer on the show. What they mean by inappropriate relationship is not what inappropriate relationship means in the real world." Admitting that she indeed has a relationship with "someone on the show", Rozlyn confirms that they are merely "close" but not a couple.
Since the scandal was caught by the other crew, the producer had been fired and Rozlyn was yanked out of the show, something that the producers would show on the January 11 episode. Rozlyn slams "Bachelor" for being fake, saying "This is a TV show and it's made for entertainment, but it is a far cry from reality. I know that things on television weren't always as they seemed, but I had no idea the extent of the show manipulation."
In the same assuring tone, Rozlyn's rep Stacie Vanchieri from Wilhelmina Models says, "I represent Rozlyn. I have for the past eight years. There was not a sexual relationship with a crew member." Stacie adds that Rozlyn can't say much about the situation because she's contract-bound.
More The Bachelor News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'