Video: Nick Jonas Debuts New Song 'Stay' at Concert
Nick Jonas has a new song called "Stay" showcased live at his concert on January 6. The youngest member of the Jonas Brothers performed the fresh material with his side project The Administration at Warner Theater in Washington, DC.
Prior to the performance, Nick tweeted about what the song is all about. "Its about fallin for someone," he revealed before then posting part of the lyrics, "Now that the pain is done, no need to be afraid, we don't have time to waste, just tell me that you'll stay."
"Beautiful, one of a kind. You're something special babe, and you don't even realize that your my hearts desire," Nick continued writing the lines. "Its hard to believe where we are now, your hand in mine feels right somehow."
Nick Jonas and The Administration will next be seen rocking Philadelphia's Tower Theater on January 9 and are going to continue their tour until January 30. Three days later, they will release their first studio album "Who I Am" across the United States.
More Nick Jonas News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle