'Vampire Diaries' Going Vintage in Future Episode
"The Vampire Diaries" jumps into the '50s wagon in an upcoming episode titled "Unpleasantville". A behind-the-scene photo has been released via EW to reveal the main characters in their vintage styles. Stefan, Elena, Caroline, Damon and Bonnie are all in attendance of their high school dance which opts the '50s theme.
The episode will air on January 28, one week after the show comes back after a holiday break with "Bloodlines" on January 21. In its return, Damon takes a trip to Georgia, where he surprises an old flame, Bree and enlists her help to figure out how to open the tomb. In the process, Damon comes face to face with someone who is determined to make him pay for past wrongs.
"The Vampire Diaries" has just been elected as the Favorite New Drama Series at 36th Annual People's Choice Awards which was held on Wednesday, January 6. In the process, it beat "V", "The Good Wife" and fellow CW show "Melrose Place".
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy