'Vampire Diaries' Going Vintage in Future Episode
"The Vampire Diaries" jumps into the '50s wagon in an upcoming episode titled "Unpleasantville". A behind-the-scene photo has been released via EW to reveal the main characters in their vintage styles. Stefan, Elena, Caroline, Damon and Bonnie are all in attendance of their high school dance which opts the '50s theme.
The episode will air on January 28, one week after the show comes back after a holiday break with "Bloodlines" on January 21. In its return, Damon takes a trip to Georgia, where he surprises an old flame, Bree and enlists her help to figure out how to open the tomb. In the process, Damon comes face to face with someone who is determined to make him pay for past wrongs.
"The Vampire Diaries" has just been elected as the Favorite New Drama Series at 36th Annual People's Choice Awards which was held on Wednesday, January 6. In the process, it beat "V", "The Good Wife" and fellow CW show "Melrose Place".
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons