'Vampire Diaries' Going Vintage in Future Episode
"The Vampire Diaries" jumps into the '50s wagon in an upcoming episode titled "Unpleasantville". A behind-the-scene photo has been released via EW to reveal the main characters in their vintage styles. Stefan, Elena, Caroline, Damon and Bonnie are all in attendance of their high school dance which opts the '50s theme.
The episode will air on January 28, one week after the show comes back after a holiday break with "Bloodlines" on January 21. In its return, Damon takes a trip to Georgia, where he surprises an old flame, Bree and enlists her help to figure out how to open the tomb. In the process, Damon comes face to face with someone who is determined to make him pay for past wrongs.
"The Vampire Diaries" has just been elected as the Favorite New Drama Series at 36th Annual People's Choice Awards which was held on Wednesday, January 6. In the process, it beat "V", "The Good Wife" and fellow CW show "Melrose Place".
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding