'Vampire Diaries' Going Vintage in Future Episode
"The Vampire Diaries" jumps into the '50s wagon in an upcoming episode titled "Unpleasantville". A behind-the-scene photo has been released via EW to reveal the main characters in their vintage styles. Stefan, Elena, Caroline, Damon and Bonnie are all in attendance of their high school dance which opts the '50s theme.
The episode will air on January 28, one week after the show comes back after a holiday break with "Bloodlines" on January 21. In its return, Damon takes a trip to Georgia, where he surprises an old flame, Bree and enlists her help to figure out how to open the tomb. In the process, Damon comes face to face with someone who is determined to make him pay for past wrongs.
"The Vampire Diaries" has just been elected as the Favorite New Drama Series at 36th Annual People's Choice Awards which was held on Wednesday, January 6. In the process, it beat "V", "The Good Wife" and fellow CW show "Melrose Place".
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent