'Vampire Diaries' Going Vintage in Future Episode
"The Vampire Diaries" jumps into the '50s wagon in an upcoming episode titled "Unpleasantville". A behind-the-scene photo has been released via EW to reveal the main characters in their vintage styles. Stefan, Elena, Caroline, Damon and Bonnie are all in attendance of their high school dance which opts the '50s theme.
The episode will air on January 28, one week after the show comes back after a holiday break with "Bloodlines" on January 21. In its return, Damon takes a trip to Georgia, where he surprises an old flame, Bree and enlists her help to figure out how to open the tomb. In the process, Damon comes face to face with someone who is determined to make him pay for past wrongs.
"The Vampire Diaries" has just been elected as the Favorite New Drama Series at 36th Annual People's Choice Awards which was held on Wednesday, January 6. In the process, it beat "V", "The Good Wife" and fellow CW show "Melrose Place".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'