Pamela Anderson Splits From Surfer Boyfriend
Pamela Anderson is on the single market again since she reportedly breaks up with surfer lover Jamie Padgett. He did not spend the holidays with Pamela in London nor did he join her when she hosted the New Year's Eve bash at Los Angeles' Paramount Studios.
"Pam made it pretty clear she is no longer dating Jamie and that she was looking for a new love interest," a source told Radar Online. "She didn't have anything bad to say about him and described him as a 'sweet guy' and that she hoped they would remain friends." Problem is, "her ex-husband Tommy Lee was jealous of Jamie and Pam's relationship and he had given their two sons Brandon and Dylan some surfing lessons."
Digging from the first source, Radar Online questioned Jamie about their relationship on Wednesday, January 6 and he said, "Pam is a fine mother and she does some great work for animal rights through PETA I did not go to London with her over the holidays as I was doing my own thing - it's up to her to say if we are dating or not. I'm sure I will see her when I see her."
Pamela and Jamie met when she had her house re-modeled and had to move to Cove Trailer Park in Malibu where Jamie lives. Her Malibu beach house is still under constructions and she reportedly ran $3 million over budget.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding