Pamela Anderson Splits From Surfer Boyfriend
Pamela Anderson is on the single market again since she reportedly breaks up with surfer lover Jamie Padgett. He did not spend the holidays with Pamela in London nor did he join her when she hosted the New Year's Eve bash at Los Angeles' Paramount Studios.
"Pam made it pretty clear she is no longer dating Jamie and that she was looking for a new love interest," a source told Radar Online. "She didn't have anything bad to say about him and described him as a 'sweet guy' and that she hoped they would remain friends." Problem is, "her ex-husband Tommy Lee was jealous of Jamie and Pam's relationship and he had given their two sons Brandon and Dylan some surfing lessons."
Digging from the first source, Radar Online questioned Jamie about their relationship on Wednesday, January 6 and he said, "Pam is a fine mother and she does some great work for animal rights through PETA I did not go to London with her over the holidays as I was doing my own thing - it's up to her to say if we are dating or not. I'm sure I will see her when I see her."
Pamela and Jamie met when she had her house re-modeled and had to move to Cove Trailer Park in Malibu where Jamie lives. Her Malibu beach house is still under constructions and she reportedly ran $3 million over budget.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12