Preview of Usher's 'Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)' Music Video
A snippet to Usher's music video promoting his new single called "Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)" has been unleashed. The video is yet to have any fixed release date, but it is rumored to be premiered sometime soon.
Featuring Plies, "Hey Daddy" is expected to be included in Usher's upcoming sixth studio project "Raymond vs. Raymond". Prior to the album release date February 16, several tracks which may make the cut to the album have been leaked. Most recently, the one called "Fooling Around" which is produced by Jermaine Dupri emerged.
This make Jermaine furious and he blasted the leak on his official website. "Some kinda way my Usher record 'Fooling Around' got leaked. If you follow me on Twitter you know I don't condone leaking records. So basically I been down about it all night," he wrote in all-cap letters.
Though upset, the producer/rapper admits he found something positive over the leak. He said about receiving favorable messages from fans. One of them says, "This record feels great. Hopefully this more what Usher does for his new album." The other states, "I miss this sound. Now yall jus need to get one with MC and maybe these."
More Usher News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months