Marilyn Manson Proposing Evan Rachel Wood at His Concert
Various media outlets report that rocker Marilyn Manson has been engaged to his actress girlfriend Evan Rachel Wood. He proposed the Sophie-Anne Leclerq of "True Blood" on Monday, December 21 at his concert in Paris, according to E! News.
Rumor has it, Manson presented Wood with a ring and gave her a rose during the proposal. It is also reported that the singer popped the question while performing on stage and canoodled with her backstage afterward.
In the meantime, representatives for both stars refused to comment on the engagement rumor. Also, date for their impending I do's is yet to be unveiled.
Marilyn Manson, who was previously married to Dita Von Teese, began dating Evan Rachel Wood in 2006. The two broke up in 2008 only to reconcile the next year. "Me being me at my best is what I need to be," he said shortly after they're back on to each other's arms. "That really paid off because I'm back with Evan."
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser