Marilyn Manson Proposing Evan Rachel Wood at His Concert
Various media outlets report that rocker Marilyn Manson has been engaged to his actress girlfriend Evan Rachel Wood. He proposed the Sophie-Anne Leclerq of "True Blood" on Monday, December 21 at his concert in Paris, according to E! News.
Rumor has it, Manson presented Wood with a ring and gave her a rose during the proposal. It is also reported that the singer popped the question while performing on stage and canoodled with her backstage afterward.
In the meantime, representatives for both stars refused to comment on the engagement rumor. Also, date for their impending I do's is yet to be unveiled.
Marilyn Manson, who was previously married to Dita Von Teese, began dating Evan Rachel Wood in 2006. The two broke up in 2008 only to reconcile the next year. "Me being me at my best is what I need to be," he said shortly after they're back on to each other's arms. "That really paid off because I'm back with Evan."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video