Marilyn Manson Proposing Evan Rachel Wood at His Concert
Various media outlets report that rocker Marilyn Manson has been engaged to his actress girlfriend Evan Rachel Wood. He proposed the Sophie-Anne Leclerq of "True Blood" on Monday, December 21 at his concert in Paris, according to E! News.
Rumor has it, Manson presented Wood with a ring and gave her a rose during the proposal. It is also reported that the singer popped the question while performing on stage and canoodled with her backstage afterward.
In the meantime, representatives for both stars refused to comment on the engagement rumor. Also, date for their impending I do's is yet to be unveiled.
Marilyn Manson, who was previously married to Dita Von Teese, began dating Evan Rachel Wood in 2006. The two broke up in 2008 only to reconcile the next year. "Me being me at my best is what I need to be," he said shortly after they're back on to each other's arms. "That really paid off because I'm back with Evan."
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?