Marilyn Manson Proposing Evan Rachel Wood at His Concert
Various media outlets report that rocker Marilyn Manson has been engaged to his actress girlfriend Evan Rachel Wood. He proposed the Sophie-Anne Leclerq of "True Blood" on Monday, December 21 at his concert in Paris, according to E! News.
Rumor has it, Manson presented Wood with a ring and gave her a rose during the proposal. It is also reported that the singer popped the question while performing on stage and canoodled with her backstage afterward.
In the meantime, representatives for both stars refused to comment on the engagement rumor. Also, date for their impending I do's is yet to be unveiled.
Marilyn Manson, who was previously married to Dita Von Teese, began dating Evan Rachel Wood in 2006. The two broke up in 2008 only to reconcile the next year. "Me being me at my best is what I need to be," he said shortly after they're back on to each other's arms. "That really paid off because I'm back with Evan."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered