Gerard Butler, Christina Aguilera Coming to 67th Golden Globes
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards is aiming big. A slew of new names are announced as the presenters of the awards event that honor the work and people in movie and television. Among them are Gerard Butler and Christina Aguilera.
The new batch also includes Mel Gibson, Sophia Loren, Tom Hanks and Neil Patrick Harris. Together they are listed alongside previously-announced presenters Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry, Colin Farrell, Matthew Fox, Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts, Mickey Rourke and Sam Worthington.
These people will perform their duty on January 17 at Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills. Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert De Niro will present special award Cecil B. DeMille to director Martin Scorsese for his outstanding contribution in the entertainment world.
"I'm most looking forward to sharing the stage with Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert De Niro and Martin Scorsese," host Ricky Gervais said previously. "Who'd have thought it. The biggest heartthrob, greatest actor and best director in the world ... and those three, all in one place."
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri