Gerard Butler, Christina Aguilera Coming to 67th Golden Globes
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards is aiming big. A slew of new names are announced as the presenters of the awards event that honor the work and people in movie and television. Among them are Gerard Butler and Christina Aguilera.
The new batch also includes Mel Gibson, Sophia Loren, Tom Hanks and Neil Patrick Harris. Together they are listed alongside previously-announced presenters Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry, Colin Farrell, Matthew Fox, Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts, Mickey Rourke and Sam Worthington.
These people will perform their duty on January 17 at Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills. Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert De Niro will present special award Cecil B. DeMille to director Martin Scorsese for his outstanding contribution in the entertainment world.
"I'm most looking forward to sharing the stage with Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert De Niro and Martin Scorsese," host Ricky Gervais said previously. "Who'd have thought it. The biggest heartthrob, greatest actor and best director in the world ... and those three, all in one place."
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'