Gerard Butler, Christina Aguilera Coming to 67th Golden Globes
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards is aiming big. A slew of new names are announced as the presenters of the awards event that honor the work and people in movie and television. Among them are Gerard Butler and Christina Aguilera.
The new batch also includes Mel Gibson, Sophia Loren, Tom Hanks and Neil Patrick Harris. Together they are listed alongside previously-announced presenters Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry, Colin Farrell, Matthew Fox, Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts, Mickey Rourke and Sam Worthington.
These people will perform their duty on January 17 at Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills. Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert De Niro will present special award Cecil B. DeMille to director Martin Scorsese for his outstanding contribution in the entertainment world.
"I'm most looking forward to sharing the stage with Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert De Niro and Martin Scorsese," host Ricky Gervais said previously. "Who'd have thought it. The biggest heartthrob, greatest actor and best director in the world ... and those three, all in one place."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones