36th People's Choice: Video of Queen Latifah Spoofing 'New Moon'
Serving as the host of 2010 People's Choice Awards, Queen Latifah has managed to make audience laugh when she spoofed "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". Imitating Kristen Stewart's famous character Bella Swan, the 39-year-old acted out the scenes in which Robert Pattinson's Edward Cullen says goodbye to his mortal lover in the woods.
"Everyone in L.A. is 10 years older than they look. It's called Botox," Latifah said when Cullen explained that all members of his family are much older than they appear. Later, when the vampire has left her alone, she said, "Fine, disappear. I'll just get the werewolf to do the show," referring to the character played by Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black.
Beside making a joke on the "Twilight" sequel, Latifah also spoofed successful indie film "Paranormal Activity" during the 36th Annual People's Choice Awards. The actress/singer was joined by Cloris Leachman for the parody. She additionally kicked off the show, which was held at Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California on Wednesday, January 6, by performing a jazzy number.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story