36th People's Choice: Video of Queen Latifah Spoofing 'New Moon'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Serving as the host of 2010 People's Choice Awards, Queen Latifah has managed to make audience laugh when she spoofed "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". Imitating Kristen Stewart's famous character Bella Swan, the 39-year-old acted out the scenes in which Robert Pattinson's Edward Cullen says goodbye to his mortal lover in the woods.
"Everyone in L.A. is 10 years older than they look. It's called Botox," Latifah said when Cullen explained that all members of his family are much older than they appear. Later, when the vampire has left her alone, she said, "Fine, disappear. I'll just get the werewolf to do the show," referring to the character played by Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black.
Beside making a joke on the "Twilight" sequel, Latifah also spoofed successful indie film "Paranormal Activity" during the 36th Annual People's Choice Awards. The actress/singer was joined by Cloris Leachman for the parody. She additionally kicked off the show, which was held at Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California on Wednesday, January 6, by performing a jazzy number.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'