36th People's Choice: Video of Queen Latifah Spoofing 'New Moon'
Serving as the host of 2010 People's Choice Awards, Queen Latifah has managed to make audience laugh when she spoofed "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". Imitating Kristen Stewart's famous character Bella Swan, the 39-year-old acted out the scenes in which Robert Pattinson's Edward Cullen says goodbye to his mortal lover in the woods.
"Everyone in L.A. is 10 years older than they look. It's called Botox," Latifah said when Cullen explained that all members of his family are much older than they appear. Later, when the vampire has left her alone, she said, "Fine, disappear. I'll just get the werewolf to do the show," referring to the character played by Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black.
Beside making a joke on the "Twilight" sequel, Latifah also spoofed successful indie film "Paranormal Activity" during the 36th Annual People's Choice Awards. The actress/singer was joined by Cloris Leachman for the parody. She additionally kicked off the show, which was held at Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California on Wednesday, January 6, by performing a jazzy number.
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event