36th People's Choice: Video of Queen Latifah Spoofing 'New Moon'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 637
Serving as the host of 2010 People's Choice Awards, Queen Latifah has managed to make audience laugh when she spoofed "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". Imitating Kristen Stewart's famous character Bella Swan, the 39-year-old acted out the scenes in which Robert Pattinson's Edward Cullen says goodbye to his mortal lover in the woods.
"Everyone in L.A. is 10 years older than they look. It's called Botox," Latifah said when Cullen explained that all members of his family are much older than they appear. Later, when the vampire has left her alone, she said, "Fine, disappear. I'll just get the werewolf to do the show," referring to the character played by Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black.
Beside making a joke on the "Twilight" sequel, Latifah also spoofed successful indie film "Paranormal Activity" during the 36th Annual People's Choice Awards. The actress/singer was joined by Cloris Leachman for the parody. She additionally kicked off the show, which was held at Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California on Wednesday, January 6, by performing a jazzy number.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation