36th People's Choice: Video of Queen Latifah Spoofing 'New Moon'
Serving as the host of 2010 People's Choice Awards, Queen Latifah has managed to make audience laugh when she spoofed "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". Imitating Kristen Stewart's famous character Bella Swan, the 39-year-old acted out the scenes in which Robert Pattinson's Edward Cullen says goodbye to his mortal lover in the woods.
"Everyone in L.A. is 10 years older than they look. It's called Botox," Latifah said when Cullen explained that all members of his family are much older than they appear. Later, when the vampire has left her alone, she said, "Fine, disappear. I'll just get the werewolf to do the show," referring to the character played by Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black.
Beside making a joke on the "Twilight" sequel, Latifah also spoofed successful indie film "Paranormal Activity" during the 36th Annual People's Choice Awards. The actress/singer was joined by Cloris Leachman for the parody. She additionally kicked off the show, which was held at Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California on Wednesday, January 6, by performing a jazzy number.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris