'The Bachelor' Affair to Be Exposed, Identity Revealed
Chris Harrison assured fans of "The Bachelor" that the scandal involving a female contestant and a producer will be revealed soon to the public. "I can tell you next week, all questions will be answered," Harrison told Radar Online. This means there could be a certain section on Monday, January 11 episode which is focused on the affair claim.
Harrison said that the scandal is tough for the entire crew including bachelor Jake Pavelka. "It was an incident that we've never had to deal with before," he said. "It was tough for everyone, the crew, the women and Jake. Hopefully we can quickly move past this and it won't dominate the season. But definitely everyone will see what happens."
The host refused to spill the name of the contestant but Reality Steve, the blogger who accurately posted spoilers of last seasons, has come up with the identity and even winner of the 14th season. [Spoiler Alert] It is allegedly Rozlyn Papa who is embroiled in a forbidden relationship with the producer.
Rozlyn is the 28-year-old single mom who has a 7-year-old son. She was promised at the beginning of the show that she would be able to talk to her son everyday but it didn't happen that way. Producers also reportedly told Rozlyn not to tell Jake about her son but the rest of the women were informed. Rozlyn got angry and slammed the show. This was when a crew took a special interest in Rozlyn and their flirtatious behavior was noticed.
For having "inappropriate behavior", the producer was fired and Rozlyn was extracted from the show although she actually scored a one-on-one date with Jake. He, however, denied ever having a sexual relationship with Rozlyn and his story will be brought into attention in an episode.
Regarding who wins Jake's heart eventually, Reality Steve said it was Vienna, the 23-year-old marketing representative from Geneva, FL. She was in the final four with Tenley, Gia and Ali but Ali dropped out due to work-related issue and it was eventually between Vienna and Tenley.
"The Bachelor" airs every Monday at 8/7c on ABC. This upcoming episode, Jake will personally fly one of the women to a desert getaway in Palm Springs and rock band Chicago will serenade their date.
More The Bachelor News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March