36th People's Choice: Video of Nicole Scherzinger and Cobra Starship's Duet
Nicole Scherzinger joined Cobra Starship when the band performed their song "Good Girls Go Bad" on the stage of Nokia Theater at the 36th Annual People's Choice Awards. She traded her bronze long dress which she wore at the red carpet segment with a black mini outfit.
Before collaborating with The Pussycat Dolls' lead singer, the Gabe Saporta-fronted band delivered "Hot Mess". Their performance was introduced by female singers Colbie Caillat and Demi Lovato.
Another musical guest on the January 6 gala was Mary J. Blige. The R&B performer, who was accompanied by her husband Kendu Isaacs when walking on the red carpet, entertained the concergoers with "I Am", one of the singles appearing in her latest studio album "Stronger With Each Tear".
The 2010 People's Choice Awards announced fans' favorites in TV, music and movie categories. Queen Latifah who served as the show performed a jazz musical number. She also spoofed "Twilight", donning a brunette wig to play Bella Swan and making fun of the vampire saga movie.
Nicole Scherzinger and Cobra Starship's duet:
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018