36th People's Choice: Video of Nicole Scherzinger and Cobra Starship's Duet
Nicole Scherzinger joined Cobra Starship when the band performed their song "Good Girls Go Bad" on the stage of Nokia Theater at the 36th Annual People's Choice Awards. She traded her bronze long dress which she wore at the red carpet segment with a black mini outfit.
Before collaborating with The Pussycat Dolls' lead singer, the Gabe Saporta-fronted band delivered "Hot Mess". Their performance was introduced by female singers Colbie Caillat and Demi Lovato.
Another musical guest on the January 6 gala was Mary J. Blige. The R&B performer, who was accompanied by her husband Kendu Isaacs when walking on the red carpet, entertained the concergoers with "I Am", one of the singles appearing in her latest studio album "Stronger With Each Tear".
The 2010 People's Choice Awards announced fans' favorites in TV, music and movie categories. Queen Latifah who served as the show performed a jazz musical number. She also spoofed "Twilight", donning a brunette wig to play Bella Swan and making fun of the vampire saga movie.
Nicole Scherzinger and Cobra Starship's duet:
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8