36th People's Choice: Video of Nicole Scherzinger and Cobra Starship's Duet
Nicole Scherzinger joined Cobra Starship when the band performed their song "Good Girls Go Bad" on the stage of Nokia Theater at the 36th Annual People's Choice Awards. She traded her bronze long dress which she wore at the red carpet segment with a black mini outfit.
Before collaborating with The Pussycat Dolls' lead singer, the Gabe Saporta-fronted band delivered "Hot Mess". Their performance was introduced by female singers Colbie Caillat and Demi Lovato.
Another musical guest on the January 6 gala was Mary J. Blige. The R&B performer, who was accompanied by her husband Kendu Isaacs when walking on the red carpet, entertained the concergoers with "I Am", one of the singles appearing in her latest studio album "Stronger With Each Tear".
The 2010 People's Choice Awards announced fans' favorites in TV, music and movie categories. Queen Latifah who served as the show performed a jazz musical number. She also spoofed "Twilight", donning a brunette wig to play Bella Swan and making fun of the vampire saga movie.
Nicole Scherzinger and Cobra Starship's duet:
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media