36th People's Choice: Video of Nicole Scherzinger and Cobra Starship's Duet
Nicole Scherzinger joined Cobra Starship when the band performed their song "Good Girls Go Bad" on the stage of Nokia Theater at the 36th Annual People's Choice Awards. She traded her bronze long dress which she wore at the red carpet segment with a black mini outfit.
Before collaborating with The Pussycat Dolls' lead singer, the Gabe Saporta-fronted band delivered "Hot Mess". Their performance was introduced by female singers Colbie Caillat and Demi Lovato.
Another musical guest on the January 6 gala was Mary J. Blige. The R&B performer, who was accompanied by her husband Kendu Isaacs when walking on the red carpet, entertained the concergoers with "I Am", one of the singles appearing in her latest studio album "Stronger With Each Tear".
The 2010 People's Choice Awards announced fans' favorites in TV, music and movie categories. Queen Latifah who served as the show performed a jazz musical number. She also spoofed "Twilight", donning a brunette wig to play Bella Swan and making fun of the vampire saga movie.
Nicole Scherzinger and Cobra Starship's duet:
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport