36th People's Choice: 'Twilight' Becomes Big Winner
"Twilight" has become the big winner at 2010 People's Choice Awards. The movie has taken home three kudos as it came out as the champion in Favorite Movie, Favorite Franchise, and Favorite On-Screen Team categories.
Additionally, the film's actor Taylor Lautner grabbed Favorite Breakout Movie Actor prize. In such category, he was nominated along with Chris Pine, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Sam Worthington and Zachary Quinto.
Another movie which has received an award at the gala was "Inglourious Basterds". This Quentin Tarantino-directed action drama which stars Brad Pitt was chosen as Favorite Independent Movie, beating out "500 Days of Summer", "District 9", "Paranormal Activity" and "Madea Goes to Jail".
2010 People's Choice Awards takes place at Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California and is aired live by CBS. Hosted by Queen Latifah, the event is held to give awards in all 35 categories for movies, TV, and music, the winners of which are determined by online voting.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked