36th People's Choice: 'Twilight' Becomes Big Winner
"Twilight" has become the big winner at 2010 People's Choice Awards. The movie has taken home three kudos as it came out as the champion in Favorite Movie, Favorite Franchise, and Favorite On-Screen Team categories.
Additionally, the film's actor Taylor Lautner grabbed Favorite Breakout Movie Actor prize. In such category, he was nominated along with Chris Pine, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Sam Worthington and Zachary Quinto.
Another movie which has received an award at the gala was "Inglourious Basterds". This Quentin Tarantino-directed action drama which stars Brad Pitt was chosen as Favorite Independent Movie, beating out "500 Days of Summer", "District 9", "Paranormal Activity" and "Madea Goes to Jail".
2010 People's Choice Awards takes place at Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California and is aired live by CBS. Hosted by Queen Latifah, the event is held to give awards in all 35 categories for movies, TV, and music, the winners of which are determined by online voting.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March