36th People's Choice: 'Twilight' Becomes Big Winner
"Twilight" has become the big winner at 2010 People's Choice Awards. The movie has taken home three kudos as it came out as the champion in Favorite Movie, Favorite Franchise, and Favorite On-Screen Team categories.
Additionally, the film's actor Taylor Lautner grabbed Favorite Breakout Movie Actor prize. In such category, he was nominated along with Chris Pine, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Sam Worthington and Zachary Quinto.
Another movie which has received an award at the gala was "Inglourious Basterds". This Quentin Tarantino-directed action drama which stars Brad Pitt was chosen as Favorite Independent Movie, beating out "500 Days of Summer", "District 9", "Paranormal Activity" and "Madea Goes to Jail".
2010 People's Choice Awards takes place at Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California and is aired live by CBS. Hosted by Queen Latifah, the event is held to give awards in all 35 categories for movies, TV, and music, the winners of which are determined by online voting.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory