36th People's Choice: 'Twilight' Becomes Big Winner
"Twilight" has become the big winner at 2010 People's Choice Awards. The movie has taken home three kudos as it came out as the champion in Favorite Movie, Favorite Franchise, and Favorite On-Screen Team categories.
Additionally, the film's actor Taylor Lautner grabbed Favorite Breakout Movie Actor prize. In such category, he was nominated along with Chris Pine, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Sam Worthington and Zachary Quinto.
Another movie which has received an award at the gala was "Inglourious Basterds". This Quentin Tarantino-directed action drama which stars Brad Pitt was chosen as Favorite Independent Movie, beating out "500 Days of Summer", "District 9", "Paranormal Activity" and "Madea Goes to Jail".
2010 People's Choice Awards takes place at Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California and is aired live by CBS. Hosted by Queen Latifah, the event is held to give awards in all 35 categories for movies, TV, and music, the winners of which are determined by online voting.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard