2010 People's Choice Awards Kicked Off, Carrie Underwood and More Hit the Red Carpet
Red carpet has been rolled out in front of Nokia Theater to greet the attendees of the 36th Annual People's Choice Awards on Wednesday night, January 6. The likes of Carrie Underwood and Hayley Williams are spotted posing for the photographers before going inside the venue.
Arriving in a limo, Carrie is wearing a strapless cream and black dress. The "American Idol" is bringing along a dark-colored clutch to finish off her look. As for the frontwoman of Paramore, she appears with orange hair and is donning a black and white outfit.
Furthermore, Chris Colfer shows up at the evening celebration, wearing a tuxedo. The Kurt Hummel of "Glee" manages to stop for an interview with TV Guide, accompanied by his co-stars Kevin McHale, in gray costume, and Amber Riley who is sporting a magenta dress.
Nicole Scherzinger is also coming to the event, wearing a bronze long dress. The lead vocalist of The Pussycat Dolls is scheduled to make a duet with Cobra Starship who have also arrived at the awards show.
Another performer Mary J. Blige is escorted by her husband Kendu Isaacs when walking on the red carpet. The couple, who was rumored having a fight during her "Stronger With Each Tear" release party in December 2008, is seen all smile when striking a pose close to each other.
Also hitting the red carpet are Anne Fletcher, Sandra Bullock, Jeff Probst, Daniela Ruah, Daren Kagasoff, Lauren Sanchez, Dania Ramirez, Omar Epps, Colbie Caillat, Taraji P. Henson, Kathryn Morris, Diane Kruger, Rascal Flatts and more.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified