Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa's Wedding Peeked Through Video
The fairytale wedding ceremony of Kevin Jonas and his longtime girlfriend Danielle Deleasa has been shared by Access Hollywood through video footage. The clip features the time the oldest member of the Jonas Brothers exchanged vows with Danielle.
After sharing a kiss, Kevin and Danielle then made their way to the ballroom where the reception was held. "This is insane," those were the first words coming out from Danielle's mouth when she saw that a winter wonderland party has been set inside the Oheka Castle.
Best men of the evening, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas, went on to the dance floor and showed off some moves before giving it entirely to the newly-wed couple who danced to Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel". Also, there is capture where Joe performed his "Single Ladies" moves.
Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa got married in Long Island on December 19. They then flew to Cabo, San Lucas for a honeymoon and have recently returned from the vacation.
More Kevin Jonas News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday