Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa's Wedding Peeked Through Video
The fairytale wedding ceremony of Kevin Jonas and his longtime girlfriend Danielle Deleasa has been shared by Access Hollywood through video footage. The clip features the time the oldest member of the Jonas Brothers exchanged vows with Danielle.
After sharing a kiss, Kevin and Danielle then made their way to the ballroom where the reception was held. "This is insane," those were the first words coming out from Danielle's mouth when she saw that a winter wonderland party has been set inside the Oheka Castle.
Best men of the evening, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas, went on to the dance floor and showed off some moves before giving it entirely to the newly-wed couple who danced to Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel". Also, there is capture where Joe performed his "Single Ladies" moves.
Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa got married in Long Island on December 19. They then flew to Cabo, San Lucas for a honeymoon and have recently returned from the vacation.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?