Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa's Wedding Peeked Through Video
The fairytale wedding ceremony of Kevin Jonas and his longtime girlfriend Danielle Deleasa has been shared by Access Hollywood through video footage. The clip features the time the oldest member of the Jonas Brothers exchanged vows with Danielle.
After sharing a kiss, Kevin and Danielle then made their way to the ballroom where the reception was held. "This is insane," those were the first words coming out from Danielle's mouth when she saw that a winter wonderland party has been set inside the Oheka Castle.
Best men of the evening, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas, went on to the dance floor and showed off some moves before giving it entirely to the newly-wed couple who danced to Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel". Also, there is capture where Joe performed his "Single Ladies" moves.
Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa got married in Long Island on December 19. They then flew to Cabo, San Lucas for a honeymoon and have recently returned from the vacation.
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations