Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa's Wedding Peeked Through Video
The fairytale wedding ceremony of Kevin Jonas and his longtime girlfriend Danielle Deleasa has been shared by Access Hollywood through video footage. The clip features the time the oldest member of the Jonas Brothers exchanged vows with Danielle.
After sharing a kiss, Kevin and Danielle then made their way to the ballroom where the reception was held. "This is insane," those were the first words coming out from Danielle's mouth when she saw that a winter wonderland party has been set inside the Oheka Castle.
Best men of the evening, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas, went on to the dance floor and showed off some moves before giving it entirely to the newly-wed couple who danced to Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel". Also, there is capture where Joe performed his "Single Ladies" moves.
Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa got married in Long Island on December 19. They then flew to Cabo, San Lucas for a honeymoon and have recently returned from the vacation.
More Kevin Jonas News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'